Game Day Hawthorn v Melbourne, 2.10pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hale coming in so early, just back from injury screams of desperation....Similarly, retaining shoey smacks of cutting off our nose to spite our face.

We're in some trouble here.

I don't think we're in trouble. Hawks to steady the ship today. We get Lake and Lewis back next week....we'll be right..

Hale coming in so early, just back from injury screams of desperation....Similarly, retaining shoey smacks of cutting off our nose to spite our face.

We're in some trouble here.

Hale played for Box Hill last week, he is fit, just lacking match practice, and I can't see how retaining Schoey is cutting of our nose to spite our face.

Looking forward to this, love going the the G on a Saturday arvo :) Hoping for a big win :thumbsu:

I don't think we're in trouble. Hawks to steady the ship today. We get Lake and Lewis back next week....we'll be right..

Hale played for Box Hill last week, he is fit, just lacking match practice, and I can't see how retaining Schoey is cutting of our nose to spite our face.

Looking forward to this, love going the the G on a Saturday arvo :) Hoping for a big win :thumbsu:

I hope you are both right and that my fears are unfounded.

Suffice to say that if we lose this one, I CAN'T see us making Top 4....Our inconsistency thus far, is a real cause for concern.

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl...at-footy-to-boot/story-fni5f7qp-1227356473498

Take note where he said he met with Hawthorn.. He was coming here!!! I don't even want to think about the type of side we'd be with Mumford in it.

Big Boy, start protecting your team mates and friggin LIFT.

If it doesn't work out with Ben McEvoy we can still get Paul Johnson out of retirement. ;):oops:

Paul+Johnson+AFL+Rd+24+Gold+Coast+v+Hawthorn+GAVrE00HQYnl.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a side more suited to a sunny day @ the g with barely a breeze to speak of then us?
As soon as you go 3-4 goals up against the dees it's game over so I'm hoping for a 5+ goal 1st quarter. Rioli to wreak havoc.

Glorious day here in Melbourne with the sun shining on the spectacular autumn leaves and a top of 17 forecast.

Dry weather and a little cloud expected and a great day for footy. The talls on both sides should enjoy this game.

If the Hawthorn midfield dominates early and forwards convert, we may see the Dees throw in the towel. That said, with Watts being dropped the Dees will all be playing for their positions now that the example has been set.

Hawks by 42 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back