Hello

Remove this Banner Ad

AngelBaby

Debutant
Dec 28, 2004
Heaven sent
Other Teams
It's a secret
Hi, I am reletivly new to posting on BigFooty, and thought i would just say hi to you all, I look foward to heated debate, and some fun on here. (Had the pleasure of a heated debate or 2 already ;))

I am 22, female and love a good party.

SaveFeriss said:
Hi, Im 30 and love a private party:)

Welcome Angelbaby.
Ferris, you are using Big Footy to pick up chicks you s!()t ! Good work. Anyway, new to the game too, got hooked by my mate who works for 3SR in Shepparton. See you people when something more interesting than being recruited to Kaniva-Leeor comes up again .....

3SR, I was always a fan of Sun FM when I was up there, although I was kicked off 3ONE FM when I said some potentially offensive remarks about the metally ill.

Anyway, AngelBaby, I'd watch out for Ferris, he's a dirty dirty man and not to be trusted.

Mog said:
3SR, I was always a fan of Sun FM when I was up there, although I was kicked off 3ONE FM when I said some potentially offensive remarks about the metally ill.

Anyway, AngelBaby, I'd watch out for Ferris, he's a dirty dirty man and not to be trusted.
Mog, SUN FM is crud now, 3SR has the best old and new music, even living up this way having moved from Melbourne, it is sen-f@%%$#-en-sational. As for Ferris, he needs to be saved.

Rosco5 said:
Mog, SUN FM is crud now, 3SR has the best old and new music, even living up this way having moved from Melbourne, it is sen-f@%%$#-en-sational. As for Ferris, he needs to be saved.

3SR has gone FM since I lived there I think, so my information is about ten years out of date.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I already said welcome, but i'll say welcome again. Welcome. Good to have another person with the first half of my username in their name. (means I can hide and say I thought you were talking to AngelBaby ;))

AngelEyes said:
I already said welcome, but i'll say welcome again. Welcome. Good to have another person with the first half of my username in their name. (means I can hide and say I thought you were talking to AngelBaby ;))
I am sure you share the same angelic nature i do AngelEyes :p

You're not welcome here AngelBaby...

You seem to have some semblance of intelligence and that scares us locals round here :p

In all seriousness welcome aboard :)

Rave Slave said:
You're not welcome here AngelBaby...

You seem to have some semblance of intelligence and that scares us locals round here :p

In all seriousness welcome aboard :)
A very rare thing for Bigfooty these days.

Hi Angelbaby and welcome looking forward to some heated debates with you . most of these younger blokes on here are only interested in master debates you could probably say the majority are masterdebaters or something like that :D

AngelBaby said:
Hi, I am reletivly new to posting on BigFooty, and thought i would just say hi to you all, I look foward to heated debate, and some fun on here. (Had the pleasure of a heated debate or 2 already ;))

I am 22, female and love a good party.

Hi. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello

Remove this Banner Ad

Back