Help finding footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Brairies

Draftee
Jul 3, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hey guys I've been trying to find a footy card and the afl subreddit suggested posting it here, sorry if I'm under the wrong section.
Hey all, I'm new to Australia and my uncle and aunt have let me move in while I get on my feet. His birthday is coming up and I really want to get him the final card for his collection. The card is a Leigh Matthew's Ardmona series 2. I know he monitors Ebay, but he hasnt seen it. Are there any websites or stores I should know about (Geelong or Melbourne)? Any help would be great!

Hey guys I've been trying to find a footy card and the afl subreddit suggested posting it here, sorry if I'm under the wrong section.
Hey all, I'm new to Australia and my uncle and aunt have let me move in while I get on my feet. His birthday is coming up and I really want to get him the final card for his collection. The card is a Leigh Matthew's Ardmona series 2. I know he monitors Ebay, but he hasnt seen it. Are there any websites or stores I should know about (Geelong or Melbourne)? Any help would be great!
Hi I know a guy I’ll ask him but no promises.
If he’s got it and it’s available I’ll let you know.

Thank you all for all your suggestions, definitely a lot to check out! Heisenberg_, that would be awesome, no sweat if not though

Remove this Banner Ad

Help finding footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back