Media 'HELP ME CHANGE MY USERNAME'

Remove this Banner Ad

As the title says.

The QOOTY GODS truly hate me.

I need help. I have been subbed out of more then half the matches this season.

I have been told the only way I can fix this is to change my Username.

HELP is appreciated.

As the title says.

The QOOTY GODS truly hate me.

I need help. I have been subbed out of more then half the matches this season.

I have been told the only way I can fix this is to change my Username.

HELP is appreciated.
C'mon Bono, I've already simmed this week's matches. I don't need someone changing their name mid-season.

Do you know how long it'll take me to run a "find and replace" on the commentary files?

Only serious Posts considered.

I am close to winning the 'Richmond Board tipping competition' - so will be able to change my Username soon.

As I am a pretty bland Poster, picking a new Username myself won't be pretty.

I am after a Username the Qootball Gods will approve of.

I need a 'kissed on the dick Usrername' - Something the 'Demons' would probably have.

Last edited:

I am close to winning the 'Richmond Board tipping competition' - so will be able to change my Username soon.

I need a 'kissed on the dick Usrername' - Something the 'Demon's would probably have.
U2demons

Gag Throw Up GIF by Anime Crimes Division

I need a 'kissed on the dick Usrername' - Something the 'Demons' would probably have.
I'll sell you the rights for QersonalQinningQod if you want or Qicksand is also available.
Or just anagram your old name to 'Tugier2' has a certain kind of ring to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have asked the wrong forum

Did you not tip them at all this season? That would give you a 20 game start on the rest of 'em.

There is only one poster who can pick and choose their team and have a winning season regardless.

In unrelated news, Mobbs apparently wrote the program, he might be the one to ask.
Dickless seems to cover both bases, a kissed on the dick and Headless combination.

You have asked the wrong forum

Did you not tip them at all this season? That would give you a 20 game start on the rest of 'em.

No not once LOL.

I will let you have the username I have set aside in case The Filth Wizard becomes problematic.

You are now called “The Fantastic Magnifico”.

Whatever you choose, make sure you spell it correctly with desired capitalisation. Given the thread title it might be a little difficult.
Glad I wasn't the only one ...

Whatever you choose, make sure you spell it correctly with desired capitalisation. Given the thread title it might be a little difficult.
good pick up

Remove this Banner Ad

Media 'HELP ME CHANGE MY USERNAME'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back