Help, please!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 10, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings
OK, so I know I'm a ****** when it comes to even the most basic computer tasks, so I need help.

I downloaded DVD Shrink to rip DVDs to my computer. But DVD Shrink won't actually burn the disc will it? So, I have downloaded a program called InfraRecorder, and another one called CD Burner XP, to burn to disc. I seem to have succefully ripped the DVD using Shrink. But the two burning progs won't burn those files to DVD for me.

Can someone with even slight knowledge talk this ****** through how to do it?

Download DVD Decrypter. It's free and it will burn the DVD for you. Click 'Source' and open up the .ISO (disc image) you've made and set the mode to ISO -> Write.

Download DVD Decrypter. It's free and it will burn the DVD for you. Click 'Source' and open up the .ISO (disc image) you've made and set the mode to ISO -> Write.

So the image I make from Shrink should be an .ISO file? At the moment I am getting two folders created, one VIDEO and one AUDIO, with files inside them...

So the image I make from Shrink should be an .ISO file? At the moment I am getting two folders created, one VIDEO and one AUDIO, with files inside them...
When you backup the DVD with Shrink, go to "Select Backup Target" (under the "Target Device" tab after clicking "Backup") and change it to "ISO Image File" (or, if you want to burn the image as soon as it's backed up, change it to "ISO Image File and Burn with DVD Decrypter"). It seems you've currently got it set to "Hard Disk Folder". That should fix it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Help, please!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back