Help

Remove this Banner Ad

dickbobson

Debutant
Apr 10, 2008
clontarf
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi everyone. This is an unusual plea for help. I am trying to get a sticker made for the front of my van. I want the hawk as it appears on our clash jumper. The sticker guy needs to access the artwork on his computer but we can't find it anywhere but on a picture of the jumper and that puts it in the very hard and expensive bracket. Has anyone got a link to this artwork that he may be able to print from?
Any help or suggestions appreciated.

Hi everyone. This is an unusual plea for help. I am trying to get a sticker made for the front of my van. I want the hawk as it appears on our clash jumper. The sticker guy needs to access the artwork on his computer but we can't find it anywhere but on a picture of the jumper and that puts it in the very hard and expensive bracket. Has anyone got a link to this artwork that he may be able to print from?
http://www.bomberblitz.com/mero/images/Hawthorn-White-2011.gif
I found this one but the size of it may be a bit of an issue

You're probably going to need to get someone with Illustrator skills to trace the image and recreate it as vector art.

I have a mate who is good at recreating images in illustrator to make them vector images. Only thing is he will probably charge you

I have a mate who is good at recreating images in illustrator to make them vector images. Only thing is he will probably charge you

Thanks all but I was hopeing it was going to be easy. My stickerman can do the artwork himself but takes a fair bit of time and obviously costs a bit. As I can't find another way I will go ahead with it. On the upside once he has this in the correct format he can produce a sticker in any size so anyone could order if interested. I will try and post an image when completed.

I've done a basic vectorization of the Hawk on the away jumper.

The zip file contains the image in EPS, AI, BMP and JPG formats.
Hawk-Away-2014.jpg

Attachments

• Hawk-Away-2014.zip
    824.5 KB · Views: 6
I'm being a complete grumpy bum ATM so please forgive me, but I wish ppl would get into the habit of adding more thought to the title of a thread.

For example, "Help", doesn't give a clear indication of what the thread or topic is about. You wouldn't title a newspaper article with such ambiguity or transparency regarding its contents; you're only doing yourself a disservice because it'll significantly reduce traffic into your thread which might contain a very interesting question or perspective.

Anyways, rant over. Peace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone around here drew a hawk image about a year or 2 ago that was much better than the one on the clash jumper. Can't remember who it was though. Someone else might. I'd like to see it again.

Was it this one? I certainly think this is far better than the one we used.

Screenshot2012-11-18at41842PM.png

I'm being a complete grumpy bum ATM so please forgive me, but I wish ppl would get into the habit of adding more thought to the title of a thread.

For example, "Help", doesn't give a clear indication of what the thread or topic is about. You wouldn't title a newspaper article with such ambiguity or transparency regarding its contents; you're only doing yourself a disservice because it'll significantly reduce traffic into your thread which might contain a very interesting question or perspective.

Anyways, rant over. Peace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Back