herald sun stable of stars

Remove this Banner Ad

reilly

Debutant
Jul 24, 2006
bentleigh
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
does anyone know the proper going ons of this competition?? i have chosen all my horses, only had 2 running on saturday and both winning. but others say that you can trade horses and stuff so that you have more horses running on the day? anyone know anything about this?

You are allowed 2 trades by end of wednesday (there will two more trade periods between meetings also) beceause the Thousand Guineas or something is on Thursday.

Hopefully your horses are running this weekend... and will then get runs derby weekend?..

all the people that done well this weekend will have horses that may only run one more race in the competition?

Its hard to anticipate and predict who will end up doing well because it all hinders on the results week by week and what owners decide to do with the horses (the real owners)...

Personally I'm not sure what moves to make this week. I have Zipping (10 pts)... The One & Muzdaher (2 pts) who I may offload for a couple of Thousand Guineas runners... Zipping is unlikely to run however and I dont know what he will get a run in over the Spring.

Remove this Banner Ad

herald sun stable of stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Back