Hi, I'm new

Remove this Banner Ad

carnthedees

Draftee
Jul 20, 2002
Other Teams
MELBOURNE DEMONS
HI i'm Kirsty and I love Brad Green, I'm 15 and I was introduced to this site by x_box_x.

I hope to have a fun and enjoyable time on this site ...
Which bigfooty members should I ignore? which members should I gel with?

GO DEES!!!!!

Carnthedees,

Welcome to the world of Bigfooty.
I hope you enjoy yourself and fit in with the Bigfooty members.
Most of the people at this site are passionate AFL fans, and you should gel with most of them.
There are a few people who you will learn to ignore as you continue on with the site. But the Bigfooty Moderators do a good job and get rid of those who don't post to a good standard.

cheers - X_box_X :)

Originally posted by BT
Great to have you on board, make sure you pop into the Dees board & say g'day.

Yeah, pretty much what BT said, but I'm not sure if venturing into the Melbourne board is such a good idea....we are nice people.....if you can classify us as people! ;) :D (Ask Deestroy, he can explain it better than me!)

But yes, welcome aboard, hope to see more of you! :)

Originally posted by redback
Welcome, I am fairly new too, no one welcomed me when I joined. :(
Maybe you should have done a thread like this.;) Although I didn't.
Anyway, a retrospective welcome to Redback.:) :) :)

Originally posted by Squeak
It's always good to have more emebers onbigfooty. Youre a ccik too wihci h makes it ven vbetter!

Yes, what he said.

Just ignore our resident drunk. Bloody hell man what did you have to drink last night. Actually not what, but how much!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Eago77

Yes, what he said.

Just ignore our resident drunk. Bloody hell man what did you have to drink last night. Actually not what, but how much!!!

As far as I know, 6 VB's, a Hahn Premium, 2 Jimmy and Coke cans, a kahlua and milk and a couple of shots of Canadian Club whisky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi, I'm new