Higgins

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Theres rumours floating around that he could be on his way out along with mcmahon in exchange for boyle and pick 12. what do you guys think.

I reckon higgins will be a star and would be very annoyed to see hawthorn get him so cheaply.

Theres rumours floating around that he could be on his way out along with mcmahon in exchange for boyle and pick 12. what do you guys think.

I reckon higgins will be a star and would be very annoyed to see hawthorn get him so cheaply.

Absolute rubbish. Higgins is pure gold, he ain't going anywhere.

That trade is the sound of us getting screwed.
Can't see it happening, have no reason to trade Higgins.
Don't think Boyle would work for us. He's a 3rd tall, he'll get creamed by the opposition's best backman. It's bad trade, wouldn't do it

Its just another stupid bigfooty rumour for mine, but just wondering how the doggies rate higgins cos i rate him highly.

We rate him very very very highly, he would be one of the last ones I would consider putting up on the chopping...I mean into the trade whirlpool. ;)

yes higgins will be a star and i can't see this happening.

this will not happen but what do fans think if this happened

Roughead and pick 12 for higgins and pick 5

yes higgins will be a star and i can't see this happening.

this will not happen but what do fans think if this happened

Roughead and pick 12 for higgins and pick 5

No screw Roughead if we don't have Higgins!!!!
Plus Pick 5 will bring us a tall young forward..
Play the kid and develop him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Why would you trade your next captain?

Don't worry, it's definitely not happening ;)

There was a rumour started on the D&T board this time last year about Cross going to Collingwood. It happens every year with a good young player who's somehow found themselves on the trade table..

If Higgins goes to Hawthorn I'll eat my hat.

Its just another stupid bigfooty rumour for mine, but just wondering how the doggies rate higgins cos i rate him highly.
i rate him highly too! he's amazed me since he started and i will most likely literally cry if he goes. My beautiful 19 on my jumper and badge would need to be removed and i can't stand the thought of it.

While he's already amazing me, i think he has more in him - he could be a star and it would just be wrong to get rid of him.

I agree, probably just another BF rumour - but even the suggestion gets me a little worked up!! :(

Who started this crap? Boyle and pick 12 for Higgins/McMahon would be one of the most ridiculous trades in history.

Boyle is not fit enough to wipe Higgins shoes.

No chance, Higgins, Cooney and Griffen are the future stars of the club and all 3 are absolutely untouchable, especially for a B grader such as Boyle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back