hodge, d hussey moss >>>>>> katich clarke watson

Remove this Banner Ad

dwf2vc.gif

Jarryd_S said:
A dog>Stuart Clark.
thank you Glen Mcgrath for getting off you sick bed broken in a 100 parts and fronting for Australia instead of that clark...

1/10 of Glen Mcgrath's toenail > Clark

moss hahahahahahaa oh god dont mention him anywhere near clarke or watson or katich , he isnt half the player any of them are

Stafford678 said:
moss hahahahahahaa oh god dont mention him anywhere near clarke or watson or katich , he isnt half the player any of them are
LOL, yeah Moss is a good state cricketer in some good form at the moment, but at 30 he's never been a chance.

Smokey_22 said:
Hodge, D Hussey and Moss would never win the Allan Border Medal.

Stop dissing the kid.

thats wat the point of the arguement is.. they dnt get a chance to play for aus and get the "jason lazy boy" armchair ride clarke, katich and watson have received.. i thnk realistically now d hussey is the only one who will play test cricket

I have seen Moss play for derby this year and he was head and shoulders above the rest granted there wasn't much else .I cant beleive D hussey isn't in your team I have seen him for Notts plenty of times this year he is a fabulous player .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LIONS then DAYLIGHT said:
Hell, not another thread. This is getting ridicolous. In future to satisfy victoria's bruisied ego's, we'll just stack the side full of vics.
surely it's better than stackin it with nsws

Smokey_22 said:
If the vics are so blessed with 'talent' then they'd be winning the domestic comps. They havent been doing anything.
thats because not the whole side is talent, Hussey, Hodge, White, Warnie (obviously), and Moss to a lesser extent. If those first three never play a game for australia i'll be very shocked. of course we aren't the best side in aus. but the thing that has held us up is the dominance of these players.

Smokey_22 said:
If the vics are so blessed with 'talent' then they'd be winning the domestic comps. They havent been doing anything.

We won 2 years ago, last year injuries got us off to a slow start

Moss and Hussey had poor years last year which ultimately cost us, they seem to have found some form again this year and we won the toughest road trip in the game

eddiesmith said:
We won 2 years ago, last year injuries got us off to a slow start

Moss and Hussey had poor years last year which ultimately cost us, they seem to have found some form again this year and we won the toughest road trip in the game
so true we have a very good batting line up, a good young skipper a young keeper and some good bowlers like lewis denton very good chance 2 win it

Smokey_22 said:
Hodge, D Hussey and Moss would never win the Allan Border Medal.

Stop dissing the kid.

Problem is, Clarkey was probably a little lucky - was he the best player in Aussie cricket in 04/05? I doubt it - McGrath/Warne/Dizzy/Marto all had claims.

Johnson#26 said:
Problem is, Clarkey was probably a little lucky - was he the best player in Aussie cricket in 04/05? I doubt it - McGrath/Warne/Dizzy/Marto all had claims.

No he was clearly the standout, and there were games he didnt get votes where he should've. But marto was perhaps unlucky still. He deserved it just as much.

Remove this Banner Ad

hodge, d hussey moss >>>>>> katich clarke watson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back