Player Watch Holly Cooper

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
The Swans have pre-selected Sydney Swans Academy player Holly Cooper via the 2023 Expansion U18 Talent Pathway Pre-Signing Period

Had an excellent AFLW debut, kicked 3 goals, looked quick and energetic.

Afterwards Montana Ham had this to say:

"She's an incredible human and (an) even better player. She comes into training each week with just wanting to learn and absorb as much knowledge as she can, and I think she is a very powerful player," Ham said.

"She's only young, but just her speed and her ability to be very aware around the contest, and as soon as it gets into her hands, and she bursts through a pack she can be very dangerous."

Had an excellent AFLW debut, kicked 3 goals, looked quick and energetic.

Afterwards Montana Ham had this to say:

"She's an incredible human and (an) even better player. She comes into training each week with just wanting to learn and absorb as much knowledge as she can, and I think she is a very powerful player," Ham said.

"She's only young, but just her speed and her ability to be very aware around the contest, and as soon as it gets into her hands, and she bursts through a pack she can be very dangerous."

Looks a point of difference to what we had last year and boy I'm glad Montanna looks past her injuries that's the best she's moved in ages.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back