List Mgmt. Hooroo Hoods

Remove this Banner Ad

A strong leader needs to absolutely come out this week & let her supporter base know that the current state of the club is unsatisfactory. Some fire & brimstone would be nice. Not regurgitating cliches with a smile, assuring us that everyone is doing their best.
This is not sustainable. It's just not.

If it means a board spill, so be it. If it means the guys responsible for the deplorable list (Rawlings) are shown the door now, so be it.

Inaction & silence from the top will not suffice.

Rubbish thread.

But, hard questions need to be asked of everyone. One is - What aspects of the NMFC, specifically those conducive to winning games of football, are better since Sonja has been president?

Of course, she inherited a clusterfugg, but how is it better now?

I think she has already been more hands on than the last 2 blokes who were happy to let things meander on in the coaching department. Pissing off Noble, was a great move albeit an obvious one, but that gives me confidence she can make the calls when they need to be done.

I think Hood stays but to stop the bleeding that we are going thru as supporters who want blood if she does this it will keep the supporters at bay for a while but she doesn’t act it’s going to get worse then it is now and she may not survive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nate should piss off before Sonja, she has done nothing but work her ass off to get the club back to the top, but this dickhead does nothing but whinge.

Do you reckon Sonia has created this “soft cuddly politically correct Clarko” ?
He’s been a shadow of himself since joining us , maybe Sonia has said bashing in coaches box walls & getting into players publicly is a no go these days …

You’ve gone and done it.
bambi GIF

Nah mate.

Of all the problems we have at this club you're going after someone that's helped put the best pieces of the puzzle available and given them freedoms to do the job they were employed to do and have strong history of success?

Turn it up.

I think we need to see another side of Sonja's leadership now. She's been excellent as the calm and engaging face dealing sensitively and appropriately to the many spot fires the club has faced in the last two years.

But now she faces the biggest of her many crises. Supporters today were as angry as I've seen. We've had enough. We don't want reassurance, we want action. We want the club to acknowledge that we're hurt over what the club has become. The time for platitudes and cliches has passed. For all the hard work, patience and understanding she has shown, the fact is the team has regressed from a very, very, very low base under her watch. How did this happen? Was this anticipated? What's the plan from here? What's gone wrong? Hard questions needing hard answers from a hard leader. Is Sonja that leader? She deserves the opportunity to let us find out. Any call for her head is dumb.

If we have all the pieces and we know where they all go, why does our puzzle look like this?

1713698986127.png

Do you reckon Sonia has created this “soft cuddly politically correct Clarko” ?
He’s been a shadow of himself since joining us , maybe Sonia has said bashing in coaches box walls & getting into players publicly is a no go these days …
He was fined $20k six weeks ago for a politically incorrect outburst. Stfu.

He was fined $20k six weeks ago for a politically incorrect outburst. Stfu.
Not to mention the "let's all ignore the racism accusations" from the neurologically challenged.

But yeah , it all Hood's fault 🤡

Some absolute plonkers on this site.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Hooroo Hoods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back