News AFL Tribunal appeals board upholds Houston's 5 Week Suspension

Remove this Banner Ad

It seems Houston has knocked Rankine out with high contact to the head AND damaged Rankine's AC joint at the same time.

It seems Houston has knocked Rankine out with high contact to the head AND damaged Rankine's AC joint at the same time.
I wonder why, it's almost like Rankine was targeted as part of a team directive......"I don't know why I didn't tackle. In the past, this has been my first instinct. I don't know why I decided to bump because I can't remember making that decision because it all happened so quickly."

I wonder why, it's almost like Rankine was targeted as part of a team directive......"I don't know why I didn't tackle. In the past, this has been my first instinct. I don't know why I decided to bump because I can't remember making that decision because it all happened so quickly."
Literally zero relevance to the case, but if it helps you cope.

Otherwise we could use this argument for any offence.

Why else would they bring up "Krupka (Power) notes Houston had not been suspended across his 168 AFL games and 18 SANFL games. He has received one melee fine"????
That's a different comment to the one you quoted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you read it? Goes on about not wanting to miss a Grand Final so trying to play that card. Talks about his record so trying to play that card. Don't know why he choose to bump as he has always tackle in that situation so trying to play that card.

We'll leave the card-playing or self-playing to you. We'll play "off to appeals..."

Remove this Banner Ad

News AFL Tribunal appeals board upholds Houston's 5 Week Suspension

Remove this Banner Ad

Back