How annoyed would you be to be drafted by Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Gets!

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 15, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
How bad would it be?

:thumbsdown:

I mean;

no real talent, relying on Irishmen, rabble of the highest order, no money, no fans with money, no 'real' home ground, no future.

Gotta suck.

i would live with it for the first 2 years then ask to be traded to the dogs.

does anyone see the blues folding or merging within the next 5 years if the on and offield dramas dont stop?

How bad would it be?

OK lets see. Well Carlton are the most successful Club in the competition with 16 flags. Have the most talented younger player group in the AFL by some margin, and are being guided by a very impressive coaching team, destined to win a string of flags in the near future. Sounds pretty good to me. Looks like the Crows are going to again have to rely on excellent preparation and sports science techniques to compensate for an aging list with little talent. Crows fans can look forward to a heap more sub-10 goal ultradefensive gameplan yawn-fests next year and beyond. Sit back and enjoy watching elite midfield talents Marc Murphy and Bryce Gibbs in the Blues midfield for the next 10 years or so. :)

OK lets see. Well Carlton are the most successful Club in the competition with 16 flags. Have the most talented younger player group in the AFL by some margin, and are being guided by a very impressive coaching team, destined to win a string of flags in the near future. Sounds pretty good to me. Looks like the Crows are going to again have to rely on excellent preparation and sports science techniques to compensate for an aging list with little talent. Crows fans can look forward to a heap more sub-10 goal ultradefensive gameplan yawn-fests next year and beyond. Sit back and enjoy watching elite midfield talents Marc Murphy and Bryce Gibbs in the Blues midfield for the next 10 years or so. :)

I like you Parrot, So clearly wrong, but you truely believe it.

How bad would it be?

I mean;

no real talent, relying on Irishmen, rabble of the highest order, no money, no fans with money, no 'real' home ground, no future.

Gotta suck.

who would want to go to that bogan city called adelaide :thumbsdown:

meanwhile back in realuty anybody who doesnt barrack for carlton would hate it because they are destined to be involved in a team going nowhere fast with little talent and a coach well past his use by date:)

... a team going nowhere fast with little talent ...

A nice description of the Tiges in fact. A perpetual middle-of-the-road team. Apart from Deledio and perhaps Tambling, your younger players are in the solid average to just above average category, ensuring the Tiges traditional mid-ladder finishes continue for the next 5 years or so. BTW trading away a top-10 draft pick in this years Superdraft was a masterstroke. Tiges just aren't meant to be successful. :)

How bad would it be?

I mean;

Gotta suck.

When I see him I will ask Bryce for you. Im sure he will enjoy it.

Still very, very bitter hey Gets! Well, all I can offer you is this:

Tissues.jpg

How bad would it be?

I mean;

Gotta suck.

Not really bad at all. I mean you're almost guarenteed a game. I'm sure that all potential draftees would jump at the chance.

meanwhile back in realuty anybody who doesnt barrack for carlton would hate it because they are destined to be involved in a team going nowhere fast with little talent and a coach well past his use by date:)
Realuty? You can tell you passed school:thumbsu:
Meanwhile, back in reality, Richmond suck balls and Carlton have more premierships and a decent group of future stars, Richmond have nothing but an injured Nathan Brown:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richard Pratt, the owner of Visy Board is the 3rd richest man in Australia and he is also a very proud Carlton man. So I suggest you get your facts right.

Dude, stop making up company names etc

Won't you all be worried when Bryce signs for 2 years, which he will.

Oh and Parrot, give up on this 'talent' bullcrap.

With all your 'talent' you finished BOTTOM out of 16 teams. Yes that's right, 15 teams have more talent than Carlton.

Realuty? You can tell you passed school:thumbsu:
Meanwhile, back in reality, Richmond suck balls and Carlton have more premierships and a decent group of future stars, Richmond have nothing but an injured Nathan Brown:thumbsu:

typo, you see the U button is next to the I button, and isnt it funny that your future is so bleak that you have to point out typing errors to deflect from the situation of just how crap Carlton really is, in all facets

You finished 9th, at least we got draft picks

yes but we are playing our youngsters and still manage to win, you play yours and get the wooden spoon, hmm i wonder who i would rather have, the ones who can win games or the ones who get the wooden spoon, gee thats a tough one.
We also make profit as well:)

unless Adelaide are planning to win next 16 flags in arow
your just bitchin cause we getting Gibbs why don;t ya just get over it
can't wait til he runs circles around the crows or Port and becomes a super star :p

unless Adelaide are planning to win next 16 flags in arow
your just bitchin cause we getting Gibbs why don;t ya just get over it
can't wait til he runs circles around the crows or Port and becomes a super star :p

I'm sure it makes you happy that your number one player is gonna come from the great city of Adelaide.

One wonders what would happen if Adelaide didn't produce someone as good as Gibbs for you cheats to pick up? What would happen to Carlton then? Another 5 spoons maybe? :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

How annoyed would you be to be drafted by Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back