How can Aka top his 2002 efforts?

What will Aka do to hit the headlines in 2003?

• Papier mache himself and go on permanent display at South Bank

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Have those "Frankenstein" bolts put through his neck

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Join the cast of "My Fair Lady" playing Eliza Doolittle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Invent a turbo-charged Penny Farthing

• Swim a lap of Tasmania

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Fly a bombing mission over Iraq in a hot-air balloon

• Set a world record for Mini Minor cramming

• Hit #1 in 27 countries simultaneously with his rendition of "Ca Plane Pour Moi"

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Pinch the 's' out of every "Red Rooster" sign in Brisbane

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Sue Rocket Rudi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Rocket Rudi

Rookie
Sep 26, 2001
Handstands, threats to join rugger, suspensions, (prescription) drug-induced mood swings...it was a big year without question. So how can he go one better in 2003? What will be his next stunt?

Offer himself as trade bait for a straight swap with David Beckham.

The headlines would be sensational

" AKER WANTS OUT TO MAN U - BECKHAM MAY BECOME A LION"

Brisbane Lion, Jason Akermanis dropped a bombshell today when he declared that he was keen to persue a career in English Soccer.

"I've had a chat with my good mate David and we've agreed that we both need a new direction and challenge in our football careers" said Akermanis.

"Dave loves the Aussie life style and reckons he could pick up the Aussie game, no worries. As for me, those Pommies would love something original , like cartwheels and hanstands to celebrate a goal, rather than those stupid aeroplane impersonations that their players go on with"

According to Akermanis, the only stumbling block to the trade proceeding is some reluctance on Beckham's part to embrace the AFL culture of wife-swapping.

"David is a little apprehensive about Posh living in the same continent as Wayne Carey" said Akermanis.

"I assured Davey that was just ONE little incident that had got blown out of all proportion, but the bottom line is that Dave reckons that he just doesn't trust the guy." lamented Akermanis.

"I'm buggered if I know where he got such a screwy idea"

Efforts to contact Beckham for comment have so far been unsuccessful, but we able to talk to his Manager by phone link up. Unfortunately, Mr McTaggart was unwilling to volunteer any meaningful information, answering all our questions with the same line

"Jason WHO ??????"

MORE ON THE AKER/BECKHAM SWAP Pages, 2,5, 17, 36 and all FIVE pages in the Sporting Section.

Page 4 -" David's an old stick in the mud" - POSH

Back Page - "We'll give Aker a run" - LEEDS UNITED.

Page 15 -Premier Beattie has his say on the Aker swap.

For a wrap of last nights Rugby League State of Origin game, please see tomorrow's edition.

Oh Aker, you've done it again.
:D

Apparently he's been busy making a fillum...

140802042028.jpg

Can't wait for this one!

Originally posted by Rocket Rudi
Handstands, threats to join rugger, suspensions, (prescription) drug-induced mood swings...it was a big year without question. So how can he go one better in 2003? What will be his next stunt?

Winning himself another Brownlow

clarification please !!!!!

Can we change the wording of something to be voted on ???

Can it now read...

Swim to Tasmania ???

Just one way and no return...

:p

Sadly my response got killed by the moderators last time so I will post a moderated version this time. With regard to Beaugirls previous post it would be great to see Akers as a third moderator on this board and doing handstands with Danni and LL whenever they had a "win".

Home Brand

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

How can Aka top his 2002 efforts?

Back