How freaky life is....

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 19, 2005
The Pub
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
UQ AFC (My only true team)
Surely everyone here in Brissie has heard of the tragic boat accident that happened in Brisbane on the weekend.

Tonight I found out the two men killed were former class mates of mine. They weren't friends of mine, but I knew them pretty well.

Its freaky how life goes eh?

I don't think I'll be sleeping well tonight

Reason in proof to live each day with purpose and meaning - i lost my brother in law the same day as peter brock and the same week as steve irwin; but he went with good company...since this has happened i spend my time wisely, with people i care about - be passionate, be brave, love well, laugh often...

my condolences scotty :(

Ive had two lucky escapes....

My cousins went to USA and Canada for a conference. Were to visit the trade center after the conference in Canada and was swapped in the last minute and went to the trade center first. If they had of cone to the trade cetre as planned, it would of been on 9/11

My best friend was on the opposite side of asia when the Sunami hit - he and his tour guide didnt know untill they got back to base.

I pass on my condolences to you as well Scott522 and Chezwick! Life is strange and very uneasy. I look at life as a rollercoaster - you can't get through it without the highs and lows. I've bearly known my extended family - my grandmothers died when I was 2 and 7 or 8 and my grandfather when I was 13. I've got one grandfather left and he loves North Melbourne :eek:. I bag him out all the time, thank goodness we were above them on the ladder this year ;).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back