Backfire How is Robbie Williams working out for you... Gill?

Remove this Banner Ad

Was there a post game concert at the G yesterday? Or does the AFL only do it when Richmond win?
Dunno if Robbie did, but the Final Siren function hired a band fronted by some bloke who used to be in Taxiride.

This will be the entertainment line up at finals at the new arena in Hobart when I will be put in charge of entertainment! This is my job application please pay attention to those concerned!

The song we play before every game which is much better than Port's always tear us apart! We will chant this in unison casting a spell of strength and good fortune on all our players!

Pregame:

And then for the half time show:

Okay thanks I look forward to you acceptance as Head of events and entertainment or whatever for our beautiful new stadium!

What The Wtf GIF by Justin

This will be the entertainment line up at finals at the new arena in Hobart when I will be put in charge of entertainment! This is my job application please pay attention to those concerned!

The song we play before every game which is much better than Port's always tear us apart! We will chant this in unison casting a spell of strength and good fortune on all our players!

Pregame:

Okay thanks I look forward to you acceptance as Head of events and entertainment or whatever for our beautiful new stadium!

Good luck with your job search, Jaz, but I don't know if all this bedroom music is going to cut it
You need something that gets people up and about at sports
And I don't mean that Qanon nonsense Muse have been doing lately

Pregame:

ok i agree on sigur ros.

one of the all time great live bands.

Good luck with your job search, Jaz, but I don't know if all this bedroom music is going to cut it
You need something that gets people up and about at sports
And I don't mean that Qanon nonsense Muse have been doing lately
This will get the crowd going!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't Pavarotti a dirty old pervert who cheated on his wife and left her for a 20 year old lassie whom he knocked up ?

So much for 'Christian' Values ..

AcceptableResponsibleBeetle-size_restricted.gif
How do I know about the history of some old Italian opera singer?? It is a beautiful performance though.

Wasn't Pavarotti a dirty old pervert who cheated on his wife and left her for a 20 year old lassie whom he knocked up ?

So much for 'Christian' Values ..

AcceptableResponsibleBeetle-size_restricted.gif
Is there any subject you can’t be sanctimonious about?

Is there any subject you can’t be sanctimonious about?

It's true though.

Anyhow who wants to heat that type of music at the Grand Final anyway? Not saying it's crap (just not my type) but seems totallywrong/out of place.

Would be like inviting Louis CK to a Jehovah's Witness convention really.

Are Aussies always perfect? nope.

images

Bob Hawke was a horny skirt chasing beer guzzler, and definitely my favourite Prime Minister.

Got nothing against The Big Pav, even though as I say, his style of music is not my thing at all.

Skin flute.

s**t thread is s**t. OP wants us to believe he is a cool 22 year old.

Avg age in The Bay is 52. 90% identify their sex as male. 35% identify their sex as hopeful.

Ooh

All I will say to that is the OP's taste in music is as bad as their taste in movies.

This is Bowie's best song and the video is awesome!

Bowie has a terrible voice. You cant go posting about quality voices, which you had a point by the way, and then revert to bowie. Even in his prime his voice was terrible. He may have some good songs but his voice is weak.

People see what they want to see in art. But I dont like much of their heavy old stuff, or heavy new stuff. And their lyrics are often bad lol.
So if this were about a book, you loved reading it except for the first few chapters and the ending, and most of the words too. But apart from that, it was great!

Skin flute.

s**t thread is s**t. OP wants us to believe he is a cool 22 year old.

Avg age in The Bay is 52. 90% identify their sex as male. 35% identify their sex as hopeful.
You think I'm cool :cool::thumbsu:

So if this were about a book, you loved reading it except for the first few chapters and the ending, and most of the words too. But apart from that, it was great!
I think it would be uncommon for a person to like every single thing that a musician has ever done! Some bands/artists I might only like one or two songs, or the ones I like a lot I might like 90% of their stuff, but I don't think I like 100% of any music! It's different than books.

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire How is Robbie Williams working out for you... Gill?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back