How many wise posters have pulled up on Ben now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Deepthroat

Club Legend
Mar 12, 2002
Keilor East
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast
It seems the postings are well and truly drying up.

The vultures are circling for the next victim to tear apart.

Come out and tell us how wrong you were.

Where's Pav 4 AA?

they've left cousins alone because the real target through all of this is west coasts despicable denialist fans

its them we want punished

why else would they be selling out cousins to protect their precious draft picks

Where's Pav 4 AA?

As much as these charges have been dropped - in doesn't change the fact that Ben has made some pretty bad choices.

Even if you take the assumption that he had a prescription for the drugs and that he wasn't on anything else - he put himself in a position (with Chick and others) where cocaine and dope were found.

In addition to that, he chose not to comply with the police!

His made his own bed, the fact that this one charge may be thrown out - doesn't exonerate his actions from a football sense - though it may from a criminal sense

they've left cousins alone because the real target through all of this is west coasts despicable denialist fans

why else would they be selling out cousins to protect their precious draft picks

yes, every member should be locked up and given a gaol sentence!

toss pot

no, their team should be stripped of draft picks for bringing the game into disrepeute and damaging the AFL brand

simple as that

3 and 20

Where's Pav 4 AA?

On the contrary, I am very glad the Eagles got rid of Cousins for whatever reason. let him go to Essendon, the Tiges or wherever he want's to go - if he can.If I was the chairmen of any of those other clubs, I would steer away from him.

Ben is the one with the problem and the fact that one of his mates in the car was caught with coke shows he's not learned from the situation.

I will also be very glad when Nisbett goes and then the Eagles can turn the corner from being a party boy club to a club known for its strict rules.

Make no mistake, ben Cousins is a walking timebomb and cutting him loose is the best thing the Eagles have done in years.

Im not one of those that have gone after ben, i just think he's been made the scapergoat for all the drug taking of the afl players but he's done what hes done and hell be the one that has to live with it, not us our lives will move on and it'll be a conversation that we talk about in a few years time "remember when cousins got pulled over in northbridge", i will ask all of bens WCE supporters if ben does end up going to another club will you still support him on this issue and not turn on him like some have turned on judd? And if he does move on which club do you think he would be the best club to go to?

no, their team should be stripped of draft picks for bringing the game into disrepeute and damaging the AFL brand

simple as that

3 and 20

Yeah, really West Coast should have just covered the whole thing over with a convenient court injuction at the right time IMHO.

Where's Pav 4 AA?
Again with the vultures???

Cousins gets no sympathy, he made his choices in life and seems to fly in the face of all that try and help him. I figure in life you get one chance to redeem yourself. And to go on a bender, when his contract states that he has to stay clean and away from influences that landed him in trouble has certainly flown in the face of what the club required from him.

Such is Life

Im not one of those that have gone after ben, i just think he's been made the scapergoat for all the drug taking of the afl players but he's done what hes done and hell be the one that has to live with it, not us our lives will move on and it'll be a conversation that we talk about in a few years time "remember when cousins got pulled over in northbridge", i will ask all of bens WCE supporters if ben does end up going to another club will you still support him on this issue and not turn on him like some have turned on judd? And if he does move on which club do you think he would be the best club to go to?

It will hurt like hell but he'll be the only player that I'll ever cheer for that's not in a Bluengold guernsey. (maybe Juddy too)

Richmond could use him too!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL, so now we've sold cousins out. I remember lazy posted a thread a few hours after he'd been arrested asking why we hadn't sacked him yet! but now we've sold him out!

LOL, so now we've sold cousins out. I remember lazy posted a thread a few hours after he'd been arrested asking why we hadn't sacked him yet! but now we've sold him out!

Clearly we have sold him out!! 1 indiscretion and he is out the door. Total fookwits, all of you.

He's got off one charge, on a technicality, it's a bit strange though, that all the drugs found in the car, were the same drugs that were in Mainy's toxicity report, coincidence, I think not.

He won't get off the second one, because he disobeyed police orders, by refusing a drug test & everyone knows the only reason people refuse drug or booze tests, is because they know they will fail.

Try again, Cuzzy is a junkie with a god complex, deal with it. If people keep making excuses for him & letting him get away with every stuff up, he is going to end up like Mainy, though probably a lot earlier.

simple as that

3 and 20

Mate, if West Coast who have had, what, 3 players involved in drugs in recent years have "bought the game into disrepeute" then maybe you should reconsider the team you barrack for??;)

Remove this Banner Ad

How many wise posters have pulled up on Ben now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back