How will the coach of your club reply when asked "How does Jack Darling's shit taste?"?

Remove this Banner Ad

So does a recently diagnosed affliction excuse the past 2 years of dog shit he's served up?

The Fremantle recruiting staff must be stoked to have such an out for their ineptitude.

Trolling a career ending medical condition - very classy

His young body couldn't force it's way into a very good side. Like I said he was going to be the greatest ever and make Darling look like Watts :thumbsu:

You can hang his hypothetical Brownlow in Fremantle's trophy cabinet next their fantasy premiership.:thumbsu:

Trolling a career ending medical condition - very classy

You seem to have a comprehension problem. I haven't trolled his medical condition at all.

Just the 2 years of spudfest that he's served up. Deal with it pussy.:thumbsu:

You seem to have a comprehension problem. I haven't trolled his medical condition at all.

Just the 2 years of spudfest that he's served up. Deal with it pussy.:thumbsu:

He is a 20 year old who is having his career threatened by a serious cardiac issue....probably not the week to attack him.

Stick to your racial assassinations, they're a classier diversion.

He is a 20 year old who is having his career threatened by a serious cardiac issue....probably not the week to attack him.

Stick to your racial assassinations, they're a classier diversion.

Like I said, how convenient for Fremantle - considering I'm not trolling his injury but his performance for the past 2 years of his career, which have been forgettable (and I'm being kind) - I couldn't give a shit what you think. I honestly hope that it's something that can be overcome and he not only can continue his football career, but lives a long healthy life.

As for you and the other Freo supporters whining about my approach; don't come on this board if you're not up to the task.

God help you if you ever type something negative about Greg Williams' football career.

Like I said, how convenient for Fremantle - considering I'm not trolling his injury but his performance for the past 2 years of his career, which have been forgettable (and I'm being kind) - I couldn't give a shit what you think. I honestly hope that it's something that can be overcome and he not only can continue his football career, but lives a long healthy life.

As for you and the other Freo supporters whining about my approach; don't come on this board if you're not up to the task.

God help you if you ever type something negative about Greg Williams' football career.

What you don't care what we think, however if we should dare criticise your cutting edge humour we should leave?

Take some of your own advice, when you post shit - I will feel free to tell you it's shit Bucks, I mean Bender.

I'm not saying don't post or go away, I'm made of sterner stuff than that.....you're the one that always has the hissy fit when the truth gets a little hot.

'Oh no I wasn't trolling indigenous players in those 10 threads, I just happened to think they were good'

Now you're on - I'm so bad I'll attack someone who has not even had a run this year ....and sail close to the cardiac issue. Sail away - we'll feel free to not laugh at our unfunny crap. Plus not finding you funny all the time does not mean we all have to leave - you don't own the Bay.

If you can't take it - take your own advice.

PS Lynch's 2 goals were good today

What you don't care what we think, however if we should dare criticise your cutting edge humour we should leave?

No, I said if you can't handle it, **** off.:thumbsu:

As for cutting edge humour, there was no facetiousness intended in my review of Pitt's AFL performance's to date.

Take some of your own advice, when you post shit - I will feel free to tell you Bucks, I mean Bender.

I wouldn't expect anything less from you, Moo.

I'm not saying don't post or go away, I'm made of sterner stuff than that.....you're the one that always has the hissy fit when the truth gets a little hot.

'Oh no I wasn't trolling indigenous players, I just happened to think they were good'

Not at all, I just don't appreciate being referred to as a racist coz you don't like what I'm saying about a person who doesn't have white skin.

It's a pissweak ploy. It's obvious that you can't defend the individual's concerned footballing ability, so you play the race card. It's a pretty hefty character flaw you have there, Moo.

Now you're on - I'm so bad I'll attack someone who has not even had a run this year ....and sail close to the cardiac issue. Sail away - we'll feel free to not laugh at our unfunny crap. Plus not finding you funny all the time does not mean we all have to leave - you don't own the Bay.

Did he miss the derby because of this diagnosis? If he did then the first part of your sentence would have some sort of merit, but he wasn't picked because he wasn't good enough - that's why he hasn't had a run this year to date.

As for the latter, the bay would be empty if I genuinely believed that to be the case.

I'm sure you'll be leading the mob with a pitchfork in hand if that ever comes to light.

But for now, football or any career for that matter is a tiny blip of importance when compared to health - so good luck to the kid.

I'm sure you'll be leading the mob with a pitchfork in hand if that ever comes to light.

But for now, football or any career for that matter is a tiny blip of importance when compared to health - so good luck to the kid.

See now I like you again.

When do you think Sheppard will get a game? I thought he might of got a game in the Derby

See now I like you again.

When do you think Sheppard will get a game? I thought he might of got a game in the Derby

Thread is about Big Jack, I will only be goaded when the post is related to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did he miss the derby because of this diagnosis? If he did then the first part of your sentence would have some sort of merit, but he wasn't picked because he wasn't good enough - that's why he hasn't had a run this year to date..
Wasn't considered for regular H&A selection "this year to date" due to said diagnosis.

Curious to know how you can distinguish between performance that is affected by a heart condition and performance that's down due to lack of form.

Wasn't considered for regular H&A selection "this year to date" due to said diagnosis.

Really, so he would've played in the Dockers game over the Easter weekend if it wasn't for this diagnosis?

Must've been a 10th game for the round I wasn't aware of.

Curious to know how you can distinguish between performance that is affected by a heart condition and performance that's down due to lack of form.

I'm certain it won't matter for Freo recruiters and supporters alike.

I could say the same thing with Tom Swift. To think your mob didnt want Walters, De Boer, Clancee Pearce or Greg Broughton...

Yeah, I still don't want any of those plodders. Cheers:thumbsu:

Yeah, I still don't want any of those plodders. Cheers:thumbsu:

Bull****!

Walters would be your teams best goal sneak.

Broughton would of been a better back pocket that what your team has available. Clancee pearce would of been playing on the Wing at West coast. De Boer would be your teams best tagger right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

How will the coach of your club reply when asked "How does Jack Darling's shit taste?"?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back