How will the coach of your club reply when asked "How does Jack Darling's shit taste?"?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just shines in the big moments:

Huge contested marks
Crashes the pack
Tackles with desperation
Kicks the clutch goals

Such an awesome pick up.

Good list. You forgot 'Alan Toovey's bitch'.

So in answer to the OP we pies supporters wouldn't know what his shit tastes like.

A) We didn't bypass him in the draft as our first live pick was after 25.

B) He is Alan Toovey's little bitch and has done nothing to hurt us.

Good list. You forgot 'Alan Toovey's bitch'.

So in answer to the OP we pies supporters wouldn't know what his shit tastes like.

A) We didn't bypass him in the draft as our first live pick was after 25.

B) He is Alan Toovey's little bitch and has done nothing to hurt us.

A) He was pick 26, so you look kinda stupid right now.

Grab yourself a bowl and dig in.:thumbsu:

B) Toovey matches up great on him, no argument there.

Yeah Darling looks like the better pick, however this year 0 BOG's in a winless team and 4 BANC's (Best At Night Cub).

Good to see you took Gaff over Heppell....I see he set a year high record of 2 tackles against Hawthorn - up on his career average of 1.3.

Bruise free football at its best.

Year before Sheppard over your other 2 targets Jetta and Fyfe.

Might want to pop a mint before answering Shitbreathender

"I declare Darling's shit tastes alright" said Jack himself whilst being force fed by Mr Schoenmakers. :D

Yeah Darling looks like the better pick, however this year 0 BOG's in a winless team and 4 BANC's (Best At Night Cub).

I thought MJ was the reigning dual BANC winner?

Good to see you took Gaff over Heppell....I see he set a year high record of 2 tackles against Hawthorn - up on his career average of 1.3.

Bruise free football at its best.

Jayden Pitt - averaging a massive 1 tackle per game.

Outstanding.:thumbsu:

Year before Sheppard over your other 2 targets Jetta and Fyfe.

Cool story.

Might want to pop a mint before answering Shitbreathender

Freo had a chance to pick up one of the best young forward prospect in the league, and didn't.

Deal with it.

"I declare Darling's shit tastes alright" said Jack himself whilst being force fed by Mr Schoenmakers. :D

Kept him to 3 goals.

AA form right there.

Including the extra special Junk time soda when Schoey was nowhere near him. Yeah he starred. :oops:

Look I agree with you, keeping someone to 3 goals is borderline career best form for Schoenmakers.:thumbsu:

Look I agree with you, keeping someone to 3 goals is borderline career best form for Schoenmakers.:thumbsu:

Did you even attend or watch the game? JD was made look 2nd rate for the vast majority of the game. It was fun watching this supposed superstar go about it. I guess Junk time activities is all he'll be good for now he's been Schoenmakered. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you even attend or watch the game? JD was made look 2nd rate for the vast majority of the game. It was fun watching this supposed superstar go about it. I guess Junk time activities is all he'll be good for now he's been Schoenmakered. :thumbsu:

I did both.

As a whole, Hawthorn gave West Coast an absolute bath. But your definition of Big Jack "being force fed his own shit" by being kept to 3 goals is quite simply, incorrect.

I did both.

As a whole, Hawthorn gave West Coast an absolute bath. But your definition of Big Jack "being force fed his own shit" by being kept to 3 goals is quite simply, incorrect.

Yet Schoey was listed in our best and big Jack and his 3 goals are nowhere to be found. Rings true considering the junk-ish nature of his play yesterday. Big piles of pooh rammed into his gob.

BEST
West Coast: Masten, Priddis, Hill, Shuey, Kennedy
Hawthorn: Mitchell, Hodge, Rioli, Schoenmakers, Gibson, Birchall, Breust

Yet Schoey was listed in our best and big Jack and his 3 goals are nowhere to be found. Rings true considering the junk-ish nature of his play yesterday. Big piles of pooh rammed into his gob.

lol - you could've picked 20 other positions that the Hawks dominated but you didn't, and now you're so desperate to get Schoenmakers outstanding 3 goal KPD effort acknowledged that you're clinging at "best" lists.

Schoenmakers regular performance is literally so shit you think this was a good game for him.

High-larious.

lol - you could've picked 20 other positions that the Hawks dominated but you didn't, and now you're so desperate to get Schoenmakers outstanding 3 goal KPD effort acknowledged that you're clinging at "best" lists.

Schoenmakers regular performance is literally so shit you think this was a good game for him.

High-larious.

Did you rate Darling's Joe the goosey goal over over the top from the golasquare in the last quarter?

A) He was pick 26, so you look kinda stupid right now.

Grab yourself a bowl and dig in.:thumbsu:

B) Toovey matches up great on him, no argument there.

Nah mate it looks like you are. Our first live pick was after 25 and you guys had pick 26. Do I need to join the dots for you Sherlock?

At least you are honest enough to admit he's Toovey's little bitch.

Nah mate it looks like you are. Our first live pick was after 25 and you guys had pick 26. Do I need to join the dots for you Sherlock?

At least you are honest enough to admit he's Toovey's little bitch.

If you'd bothered to read the thread, your statement regarding Collingwood's "live pick" has already been addressed, Watson. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

How will the coach of your club reply when asked "How does Jack Darling's shit taste?"?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back