How will the coach of your club reply when asked "How does Jack Darling's shit taste?"?

Remove this Banner Ad

When Hurley lays a tackle on something besides a Bacon Deluxe or taxi driver.:thumbsu:

newman-729-620x349.jpg

"Somebody say Bacon Deluxe?"

Jayden Pitt - averaging a massive 1 tackle per game.

Outstanding.:thumbsu:

So the fact you are comparing your best 18 & # 4 draft pick with a guy who has not worked out, is not playing and has a heart condition.

:thumbsu: it's all upside from here isn't it WC.

cool story.

Superfooty said:
The Eagles believed Fremantle star Nat Fyfe was going to fall to them at pick 22 in the 2009 national draft.

West Coast selected defender Brad Sheppard with its first pick at No.7, and despite the Dockers having pick 20, the Eagles were confident Fyfe would be available to them when they had their remaining selections at 22 and 23

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/do...ve-been-an-eagle/story-e6frf7jo-1226100412374

Herald Sun said:
WEST Coast is poised to deliver one of the shocks of the national draft when it overlooks explosive wingman Lewis Jetta with its first pick tomorrow night.

In an unexpected change of heart, the Eagles are set to ignore Jetta at pick seven in favour of East Fremantle defender Brad Sheppard.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/mor...tta-in-afl-draft/story-e6frf9jf-1225803474416

Very cool story - ones based on truth normally are.

Freo had a chance to pick up one of the best young forward prospect in the league, and didn't.

Deal with it.

Tanking for priority picks - Kulture ......battle of the tankers coming up.

You should have just enough to get over Melb....just.

So the fact you are comparing your best 18 & # 4 draft pick with a guy who has not worked out, is not playing and has a heart condition.

:thumbsu: it's all upside from here isn't it WC.

You felt the need to compare Gaff to other players in his draft. I responded in kind by comparing him to the first selection taken by Freo in the same draft.

Not my fault he didn't work out.

Very cool story - ones based on truth normally are.

So, we agree it's a cool story.

Tanking for priority picks - Kulture ......battle of the tankers coming up.

You should have just enough to get over Melb....just.

Bottomed out and rose again and achieved more than Freo has in it's history to date (that's back to back finals appearances, in case you were confused, coz there's a lot to consider).

Big Jack was a big part of that resurrection.

You felt the need to compare Gaff to other players in his draft. I responded in kind by comparing him to the first selection taken by Freo in the same draft.

Not my fault he didn't work out.

So, we agree it's a cool story.

Bottomed out and rose again and achieved more than Freo has in it's history to date (that's back to back finals appearances, in case you were confused, coz there's a lot to consider).

Big Jack was a big part of that resurrection.

Gees bit of a Beau "shit what was that , oh hang on it's just my shadow ....woooooooo that was scary" Waters response.

Did you not know you were targetting Jetta and Fyfe, and ended up with Sheppard (thought to go 10 picks later) and Weedon.

Gees bit of a Beau "shit what was that , oh hang on it's just my shadow ....woooooooo that was scary" Waters response.

Did you not know you were targetting Jetta and Fyfe, and ended up with Sheppard (thought to go 10 picks later) and Weedon.

Bends stick to arguing with posters who accept your glib one liners about nuts in lieu of football knowledge.

Someone's on their rags today. You can be such a whiny pussy sometimes.

I'll stick to arguing with posters who can stick to the thread topic instead of bringing up other drafts to distract from their own clubs inept recruiting then.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked the one he stole off Embley, was going through but front running Jack decided he needed to pad out his stats.

I didn't see that but I'm guessing if Jack The Lad took it - it wasn't a contested mark?

I didn't see that but I'm guessing if Jack The Lad took it - it wasn't a contested mark?

It was a contest between Jack and Embley to see who could be the bigger seagull, Jack won. The baton has been passed, this will definitely be Embley's last year as chief seagull

True. So how did mr Darling go against the Demons? I dont think it would of made a difference if he played against the demons. You got his stats?

14 kicks, 5 handballs, 6 marks, 5 goals and 3 behinds

3 contested marks as well

Remove this Banner Ad

How will the coach of your club reply when asked "How does Jack Darling's shit taste?"?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back