howard's thucked

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 4, 2000
melb vic aust
You * the little * weak * will be kicked out soon,so much for his GST * the lying little *!!!!

------------------
There is nothing in life greater,than to be a supporter or our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white,for we are THE ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.

nah he prolly wont remember it's here for good'thanx little john'

------------------
There is nothing in life greater,than to be a supporter or our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white,for we are THE ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.

Good to see the man squirm and try to weazel his way out of his own stupid policies, his mate at the Democrats, Lees will get the arse too for her role in the GST.

Well Johnny ive gotta core and non core promise for ya, your outta here, seeya wouldnt wanna beya, adios amigos or to quote the great Joffa Thuck Off idiot

for once I actually agree with Joffa- thanks little john for increasing the price of everything I love, giving me stuff all tax break, and now for giving us 1.5c a litre off petrol like youre some kind of saviour- wow- thats almost 50c per tank. Perhaps I can use that to fund my retirement.
:rolleyes:

I agree, but our anger should also be directed at all those morons that voted for the GST to be introduced. Hope those * are suffering as well. :mad:

------------------
mantis

Arch
Good idea, I told my boss I refuse to do the BAS reports, because he voted for the gst not me. Boy is he sorry now. :D

------------------
mantis

I agree arch the thucken greedy wanted a GST now the thuckers are whinghing about it,TYPICAL LIBERAL SHIT.

------------------
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Voting for Liberal is almost as pathetic as voting for the monarchists.

Countries have wars to become republic, we have it given to us, and we say no

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AUSTRALIA :D

LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH!

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by magpie_joffa:
You pisser the little piss weak bastard will be kicked out soon,so much for his GST bullshit the lying little turd!!!!

Well if beazley the fat walrus got in, just another labour arseh*le to stuff up our country and put it even more into debt

big kim will bolt in joffa :D

-he wont stop the gst, but would he have introduced it?

-perhaps there will be ministers that are actually competent in what they are suppose to do?

-if this offended any liberal voters, then, SORRY!

Originally posted by Same Old's:
The Liberals will "probably" be in minority very soon.
[This message has been edited by Same Old's (edited 09 March 2001).]

who asked you you pathetic bomber ****ter!!!

"There will never ever be a GST in this country - its dead"

"No worker will be worse off in Australia under this government"

"We will not cut ABC funding"

"I want to introduce proper standards of propriety and accountability for our parliamentarians"

"No prices will rise more than 10% under this consumption tax"

"No, we are opposed to a GST on books and educational materials"

"The price of petrol will not increase under a GST"

"The GST will significantly reduce the burden of paperwork on the average small businessman"

"We are committed to preserving the World Heritage integrity of the Port Hinchinbrook area"

"We will not privatise Telstra"

"We are totally committed to honouring our agreements set out in the Kyoto Protocol to reduce Greenhouse Gas emmissions"

"No Public School will be worse off under our new education funding formula"

"Encouraging evryone to take out private health insurance will sigificantly reduce Public Hospital waiting lists"

Need I go on ?

Thats why I'm voting for the ALP this year - the first time since 1993.

cheers

same olds - just ignore-

I think you are right though, I personally was very shocked at the outcome of the election here in WA, I was resigned to the fact we'd have Dick Court in again. Alot of things he did really peeved me, especially his massive taxpayer funded roadbuilding program while basically neglecting public transport altogether, and then saying that he wanted to introduce another tax to fight the smog problem which was caused by the cars !!!! Total hypocracy.

Although our new road safety minister just lost her license for speeding, so I guess you cant win either way eh ;)

[This message has been edited by Arch (edited 09 March 2001).]

Remove this Banner Ad

howard's thucked

Remove this Banner Ad

Back