Hows The Psa Comp Going In Wa

Remove this Banner Ad

Best bet is to look in the Sunday Times, has the results from the prevoius days matches

Last weekend i know Trinity beat Hale convincingly

Hale are now 3-3, after finishing last year 2-8 with the likes of Leuenberger, Benjamin and Morton all in the team

James Embley would have been playing for Trinity, from what I have heard he didnt have his best game last weekend, but not sure how his form over the season has been

Guildford recruited well last year and has a fair few players in the Swan Districts colts team

Below is a link to the final WA State U/15's Squad - which includes 4 PSA players in the squad of 25. (and a further 3 in the additional train on squad)
http://www.stateschoolboys.com.au/2006/FinalTeam.htm

Trinity Guilford and Aquinas are all even Guilford dont seem to be a threat but this weekend Aquinas and Trinity play off, which will probaly determine the winner. Pretty big build up, to the game

WCE29# said:
Trinity Guilford and Aquinas are all even Guilford dont seem to be a threat but this weekend Aquinas and Trinity play off, which will probaly determine the winner. Pretty big build up, to the game

Guildford has beaten Aquinas in their only meeting which was a home game for Aquinas and would be a good chance to beat Trinity when they meet in Round 9. Trinity play Aquinas this weekend which is only round 8 and given that there is another four rounds after that and neither of them play in the last round you could hardly call it a play off.

From yesterdays matches - July 1st

Trinity 10.13.73 def Aquinas 10.7.67

Wesley 12.15.87 def Scotch 5.3.37

Guildford 16.17.113 def Hale 12.7.79

Anyone know how the ladder is sitting currently??

4th Tier said:
From yesterdays matches - July 1st

Trinity 10.13.73 def Aquinas 10.7.67

Wesley 12.15.87 def Scotch 5.3.37

Guildford 16.17.113 def Hale 12.7.79

Anyone know how the ladder is sitting currently??

If you can give me last weeks scores I will work out a ladder for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hows The Psa Comp Going In Wa

Remove this Banner Ad

Back