Competitions OldCrowBloke's Goal Kicking Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

GAME 4 ROUND 17

arrowman - Walker (Rankine, Keays, Rachele, Fogarty)
BrissyCrow - Walker (Rankine, Cook, Rachele, Fogarty)

Crowholder - Rachele (Rankine, Keays, Dowling, Burgess)

OldCrowBloke - Himmelberg (Walker, Rankine, Rachelle, Fogarty)

radiojake - Rankine (Walker, Keays, Fogarty, Cook)

GAME 4 ROUND 17

RESULTS
GOAL KICKERS:

Keays 4, Walker 2, Rankine 2, Himmelberg 2, Fogarty 2, Soligo
FIRST GOAL KICKER: C Rayner which means that again no one received an Immunity Card.
Unfortunately for crowholder Rachele didn't kick a goal so now we are down to four players who will continue to play off for GAME 4.
arrowman - Walker (Rankine, Keays, Rachele, Fogarty)
BrissyCrow - Walker (Rankine, Cook, Rachele, Fogarty)

Crowholder - Rachele (Rankine, Keays, Dowling, Burgess)

OldCrowBloke - Himmelberg (Walker, Rankine, Rachelle, Fogarty)

radiojake - Rankine (Walker, Keays, Fogarty, Cook)

With 7 rounds of footy for the Crows this season I am prepared to start GAME 5. If we find that going into the final round of the year with a group of players still eligible I could adjust the rules to make it more difficult. If that is the case I will provide a rule change just for the final round.

So four players will continue playing GAME 4 and we will open up GAME 5 for everyone to rejoin and try to get involved with the final 7 rounds.

We will continue running GAME4 until we have a winner.

So that all regular tipsters can continue playing our Goal Kicking game I will run GAME 5 in parallel with GAME 4. There will only be 7 rounds so the last round might be restructured in the hope of getting a winner. This will be decided before the last round. So all are welcomed back for GAME 5 Here is a reminder for the first 5 players

jenny61_99
robboaustralia
WeeBlake
GreyCrow
Godallblighty

If you dont like me reminding any of you just let me know and I'll remove you from my list.

Last edited:

So that all regular tipsters can continue playing our Goal Kicking game I will run GAME 5 in parallel with GAME 4. There will only be 7 rounds so the last round might be restructured in the hope of getting a winner. This will be decided before the last round. So all are welcomed back for GAME 5. Here is a reminder for the next group

Mr MysteryGuest
dogs105
croweater 41
AFC979810
Danger Zone

If you dont like me reminding any of you just let me know and I'll remove you from my list.

So that all regular tipsters can continue playing our Goal Kicking game I will run GAME 5 in parallel with GAME 4. There will only be 7 rounds so the last round might be restructured in the hope of getting a winner. This will be decided before the last round. So all are welcomed back for GAME 5. Here is a reminder for the next group

Scorpus
Dirty Bird
Eddie Murphy
crowholder
Drakescoffeecake

Coopers
DangerSloane
weekend at bernies
Jinglebells32
cm_perfect

huludicidal
Golumless
FR0GGY
Mileratkinsshow
Cap

TheKev
Pilchard_Adams
Gtowncrow
Geoffa32
SugarShane

Crouch
footy4ever
Hinkstuff
Drugs Are Bad Mackay?
skam85

Stripple
dude316
AmericanCrow
CrowinNT

Mr MysteryGuest
dogs105
croweater 41
AFC979810
Danger Zone

There's no point to this game any more. Keays always kicks our first goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I top we go goalless, and it occurs, do I win via default?
No, but I would love to see you do that and then follow the fall out if we didnt kick a goal.

If I agreed I would get kicked by at least half on the tipsters and if I didnt agree I would get kicked by the other half. No win situation for me. :winkv1:

GAME 4 ROUND 18:
arrowman - Dawson (Walker, Rankine, Keays, Rachele, Fogarty)

BrissyCrow - Keays (Walker, Rankine, Cook, Rachele, Fogarty)

GAME 5 ROUND 18:
Jenny61_99: Keays
arrowman - Keays
BrissyCrow - Keays

SugarShane - Fogarty

croweater 41- Milky Taylor

GAME 4 ROUND 18:

GAME 5 ROUND 18:
arrowman - Keays
BrissyCrow - Keays

SugarShane - Fogarty

Crowholder - Rachele

GAME 4 ROUND 18:

GAME 5 ROUND 18:
arrowman - Keays
BrissyCrow - Keays

SugarShane - Fogarty
Dude316 - Fog

Crowholder - Rachele
CrowinNT - Rachele
Weeblake - Rachele

GAME 4 ROUND 18:

GAME 5 ROUND 18:
arrowman - Keays
BrissyCrow - Keays

SugarShane - Fogarty
Dude316 - Fog

Crowholder - Rachele
CrowinNT - Rachele
Weeblake - Rachele

Eddie Murphy - Himmelberg

Competitions OldCrowBloke's Goal Kicking Competition