Hutchy on the footy show last week

Remove this Banner Ad

uncojo

Rookie
Oct 5, 2004
AFL Club
West Coast
Not sure if this has been mentioned on here or not but who was the "other" former WCE player who also had sleeping tablet issues the same day Ben Cousins did? Surely there are only a handful of former eagles players running around in the VFL at the moment.

It was weak as piss of Hutchy to name it as being a former WC player now in the VFL and then link it to Cousins, but not name the player. He tried surreptitiously linking it to a drug issue to somehow smear more dirt on Cousins, but obviously doesn't have the balls or actual knowledge to back it up with any evidence. He obviously has donuts and was in all likelihood unsure of his source and reckless in using it.

Is Hutchy the biggest tool in the AFL media? I know that is a big call considering the standard of AFL journalism, but he is just pathetic.

Is Hutchy the biggest tool in the AFL media? I know that is a big call considering the standard of AFL journalism, but he is just pathetic.
I think that question was answered when Hutchy followed Cousins over to the US, and tried to claim that the Cousins family were happy for the media to be following him around. He's a tool. Can't stand people like that.

Supposed to be a good friend of Kuz as well and played a few years at wee-girls.

Do a google search or 2 on ben cousins drugs or mates etc etc and find out who some of his mates are - makes interesting associations - though honestly we in the west have known these for years back to the good old Gairdner/Cousins night clubbing shooting era and before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For some reason, when I heard that story I immediately thought of Phil Read. He strikes me as the type of bloke to be caught in trouble. I believe he is with Geelong in the VFL now? Could be completely wrong though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hutchy on the footy show last week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back