I just wanted to say.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations. You were worthy champions. I don't watch a lot of that game, but tonight was definately the best game I've ever seen.

I can't believe there are Australians who went for England..

It sickens me...

I guess that's what happens when we follow a sport with no international participation.

You should hang your head in shame.

You're not Australians after all...

Originally posted by Pantsless
I can't believe there are Australians who went for England..

It sickens me...

I guess that's what happens when we follow a sport with no international participation.

You should hang your head in shame.

You're not Australians after all...

:rolleyes:

Right. Okay. Whatever you say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah congratulations to the poms. Top game.

Always had a passing interest in Rugby but could never work out the penalties in the rucks or why they kicked it so much. I have a greater apprecaition now and would have to say i'm hooked.

The game is going places in Australia as AFL will never match the international flavour.

Originally posted by ozzult
I was so furious after that game. I'm not even that big a fan of rugby, but that game was unreal.

LOL! I know what you mean. I have never given a ****e about Rugby in my life but I enjoyed watching it during the WC. I was fully cracking last night during the game too :D

Too many errors and missed opportunites for the Aussies. But it was an awesome game which right down to the wire.

Originally posted by JUBJUB
The best news about the Wobblies losing is that we don't have to put up with Little Johnny Howard crapping on about them and getting around in his Vodafone tracksuit.

How are they known as the Wobblies when they were the 4th ranked side in the world playing against clearly the best side in the world for at least the last 3 years.

England had lost 5 games in the last 4 years and we are the Wobblies?

Making sense as always.

Next you'll be hoping that we lose the cricket so Howard stops making comments on that. :rolleyes:

Oh and mantis - there was a small event known as the Rugby World Cup Final. It's been going on for 6 or so weeks.

Anyone who thinks the Wallabies choked last night is kidding themselves. We were playing a fantastic English side in the final, and in the first half, we did well to be only 9 points behind. In fact, if England had extended their lead in the second half, I don't think anyone would have paid out on Australia because they did well just to make the final.

However, that's not what Aussie teams are made of, so they came back to level the scores in the second half, then came back again during extra time, and if not for the brilliance of Jonny Wilkinson, we probably would have won.

Congratulations to both teams for putting on such a great game in the final, and unfortunately for us, last night was England's moment to come out the winner.

Originally posted by Nandrolone Stam
Swing low, Sweet Chariottttt
Comin for to take me homeeeee

:D :D :D

One of the lowest forms of life is a tryhard English supporter.

I am one quarter English so I can claim we won ;)

Originally posted by Nandrolone Stam
Swing low, Sweet Chariottttt
Comin for to take me homeeeee

:D :D :D
And if you are going to try and be an England supporter, at least get the words to their song right.

Swing low, sweet chariot,
Comin' for to carry me home!

Originally posted by JUBJUB
I really couldn't give a fat rats about the RWC.It's the 2nd most boring sport involving a football [#1 is soccer].Now I assume all these people that went to a game in Melbourne also attend local rugby union games.

Or are you all 'Bandwagoners' ?

I go to AFL games but I don't go to local league games. Same ****.

Remove this Banner Ad

I just wanted to say.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back