heartbeatstrue

Senior List
Oct 11, 2007
SA
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
North Adelaide FC
With rumours roaming about Browny's injury, Black out and Melbourne's current form I can only wonder how Brisbane could win.
  • Melbourne has 3 players in the top 6 for tackles, with McKenzie rated number 1!
  • Jamar second best for hit-outs
  • Sylvia, J Mac and Greeny firing
  • Back line cherry ripe
  • Petterd...very difficult to match up on doing the unthinkables
The list could just keep going. What do you think?

Black did not play last week. We comprehensively beat the dogs in pretty much every area of the game, generating about 30 more inside 50's, and 17 more scoring shots.

Brown also has a poor game by his standards.

Your hot form consists of beating two winless sides.

I don't think there's much basis to suggest you've got a great chance of taking home the 4 points this Saturday.

Melbourne have bet the only two teams without a win? If betting were open i would be very comfortable not knowing the teams and betting 100% of my bank on brisbane.

Melbourne have bet the only two teams without a win? If betting were open i would be very comfortable betting 100% of my bank on saturday night.

We only lost to you guys (possibly premiership favourites) by a point! That was without Sylvia, Morton, Rivers and Jurrah.

Melbourne will get owned, lawlz at Melbourne supporters for thinking they have a chance. Even if brown doesn't play they will still win by a decent margain.

$50 on Brisbane. Any takers melbourne?

Melbourne are severaly overrated, consider their last 3 weeks

Collingwood - it was their grand final for the year, collingwood played terrible, and melbourne gave it their all.. came up just short

Adelaide - clearly bottom 2 in form at present. During the second half the crows bench was full of injured players.. on top of that the injured players were - Tippett, Bock, Dangerfield, Hentschel.. and they only just managed to get up in the finals minutes

Richmond - A basket case, they matched it with them for a half

Brisbane will win by 5 goals +

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could be a big reality check coming up for the Dee's. It's great they have shown some improvement but who have they beaten.?

Adelaide the most out of form team in the comp. Richmond, a bunch of kids that they really only blew away in one quarter of the match. And ran Collingwood close who were shithouse on the day.

I'm tipping the next time Melbourne face an in form top team you will see more of the effort against the Hawks surface. I hope they have turned the corner but I'm not convinced right now.

dee-lusional

when a team is starved of success for so long its easy to get carried away. i wish melbourne all the best but youre a few years away yet

Nah
Dees are getting better, but have just beaten the 2 teams which are looking increasingly more like they will finish bottom 2 this year.

All the best for the years to come, but will be very lucky to win more than 5 games in season 2010

pope_face_palm.jpg

I suspect there will be an upset on saturday night too.....in the other game. Port will take it to the Saints, you heard it here first!

Um, 11-7 says Port are kind of our bogey side. One victory in Adelaide is not gunna change that. This poster is right on the money and if I wasn't a Saints fan I would chuck a pineapple on the Power - considering we're playing at Feral park, our worst interstate venue of all time.

But Melbourne wont beat Brisbane. Brisbane have talent across the board and the Dees are too inexperienced.

No one knows how good the dees are yet.

And while they might put up some solid efforts and pull off the odd upset, being a young side they will more than likely serve up some rubbish.

On the rise sure but there is no basis to tip them to consistently beat top sides until they become a top side which is a couple of years off.

I hope we put up a solid effort this weeks a couple of young blokes take another step.

Remove this Banner Ad

I sense an upset Saturday Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back