I want Dion Prestia OR pick 6

I want.....

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

RFC_Official a message for you to pass on

Dan Richardson said we compromised our list management because the fans didn't have the patience to rebuild.

Let's make it clear and simple for him then.

We have a choice, invest in the future for one of the six best kids in the country, or sell that for a good player who has spent most of the past two years I injured.

Let's see if the fans vote for patience, or a quick fix

No brainer Pick 6 but how about this:
Pick 6 for pick 10 and Prestia I would be asking

Reason
GC want 3 free hits before they match Bowes. (Brodie, Taranto, Scrimshaw, Bowes) would be the clear draft winners.
If GWS get 5 and there is an understanding between Brisbane and GC as part of the Hanley deal not to bid on Bowes that could easily happen

41-2 and we will trade it. Stupidity
Careful you will be called a moron fwiw I think we will hand it over , we shouldn't but we will

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like pumpkin soup with a dollop of sour cream and a sourdough roll with lashings of butter, but I am all out of sour cream and I am too drunk to drive to the shop to get it.

They're listening. :rainbow:

299644_31b44b4f34c781b78cfbae9b663fec9f.jpg

These results only prove that the fans prefer patience over a quick fix.

They say nothing about whether Dion Prestia is worth Pick 6 or not, as that's not why everyone is choosing Pick 6 in this poll.

Also, what would fans know? A bunch of people on here wanted James Seller over Jack Riewoldt.

I don't want to imagine if the club allowed polls like this to actually influence their decision making process.

Maybe Prestia at 6 turns out to be a steal? Let's not work ourselves into a frenzy by making this about the larger issue of patience vs quick fix. That's an important, but different, argument.

All I know is that Dion Prestia is a quality player and a leader the same age as Cotchin/Martin/Rance. The more players in this age bracket, the better, IMO.

They say nothing about whether Dion Prestia is worth Pick 6 or not, as that's not why everyone is choosing Pick 6 in this poll.

Yes it does, if Prestia was worth 6 he wouldn't be a 'quick fix', it'd be a successful trade.

Yes it does, if Prestia was worth 6 he wouldn't be a 'quick fix', it'd be a successful trade.

People are primed with the idea of "quick fix vs patience" and that's what is driving their voting behaviour.

I'm pretty confident in my analysis thank you very much.

How much do these voters know the exact value of Pick 6? How much have they seen of Dion Prestia? Do they know our overall list strategy too? It's pretty clear what this poll is really measuring if you ask me. Nothing wrong with that either, I'm just pointing out what is happening here.

Remove this Banner Ad

I want Dion Prestia OR pick 6

Back