ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 - Group B

What nations will qualify from Group B?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty insulting that it's an Aus & NZ World Cup, yet the presentation has the score the other way around runs-wickets..

Only a small thing, but pisses me off to no ends..
Regardless, it's an Indian company doing the broadcast so it'll be how they do it

Aren't we the only country that has wickets first?
Yeah, from watching NZ broadcasts, they do it the opposite to us as well, no idea how we ended up the other way around though.

Zimbabwe should go aggressive for about 3 overs here, aim for a wicket. That'll stop SA from being game to smash at the end. If these two keep going at 4-6 an over until the 40th and be around 4/180, 250 will be quite gettable for SA. If they get a wicket now, looking more at 220.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought the India/Pakistan match would be the one to watch today, but this is a belter so far!

Impressive thus far from Zimbabwe. Have done well to restrict the South Africans and take a few key wickets along the way.

This partnership between Miller is absolutely huge. Miller and Duminy are both capable of big scores and they can easily build a partnership and get this match back on South African terms. Take a wicket, though, and the bowlers are exposed.

Very evenly poised at the moment.

Really looking forward to India vs Pakistan, but f**k me you think 9 would be showing this massive game! I feel for the people who cannot watch this game at home because it's only on Foxtel.
To be honest with all the build up on 9 I didn't even realise they could/were only showing Australia games. Very disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back