If Jack Watts was on your list what would you do with him?

Jack Watts..

• ...is a talented young player with potential.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ..needs to harden up pronto.

• ..won't make it as an AFL player.

• Jack Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 22, 2009
LOL @ Norf
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GeeLOL sucks, so does $hitney
Serious thread here guys.

We all know Miss Watts is softer than "I can't believe it's not Butter" but the fact remains he has all the physical attributes and skills needed to succeed as a KPF. A couple more preseasons under his belt and some much needed confidence could work wonders.

My question is if Jaqueline was on your club's list how would you approach his development?

Some suggestions:

* Play him in the backline for a few years until he learns to be accountable
* Give him a spot on the wing and instruct him to float forward
* Drop him back to the 2s and refuse to play him until he has demonstrated a willingness to up his intensity
* Trade him to a one of the expansion teams for a decent pick

witches%20hat%20cone.jpg

Well that depends at any other club he would probably step up anyway.

He lacks effort because the entire dee list does. Imagine having a young fella come to a team looking for inspiration and all he's got is the dee's senior list?

Theirs no heart in any of the players right now, you expect a young fella to step up?
He needs leaders he needs people that are willing to step up and fight.
He won't get that at the dee's with the current list and sadly by The time they are turfed out, he will be use to putting non efforts and the cycle will continue.

We are running out of fresh meat for Seedsman, so we could use some live bait to keep him sated

nom noms

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some suggestions:

* Come out to him and seek to cajole him into going to bed with me by any means possible

We all know that's what he and most other respondents were really thinking, deep down, don't we.

As the girl said to Milne, no means no.

Doesn't seem to be a whole lotta confidence in poor Jacqeline's long term prospects among the Bay13 faithful at this stage!

I am shocked, shocked and outrag.... err well actually no I'm not given how little he's delivered for Melbourne so far. Of course he's delivered the goods year after year for Bay13, but that's another matter. :D

But I still reckon the boy might surprise some people by actually becoming a semi-decent player in two or three years. Especially if he gets traded. Playing for a club with a tough culture and some actual leadership would do him no end of good.
Who knows, maybe the Dees will get fed up with him and trade him to the Bummers. The scum could use a tall forward and their culture of dirty underhandedness would probably be just what Jack needs.

To be fair to Melbourne, Watts actually looked even softer yesterday because they had a few of the guys such as Jones, Magner, Grimes and Moloney going in hard.

I didn't think it possible, but he is actually getting softer i reckon. He and Morton are just embarrassing. It has got to bring down the morale of the side.

Well I wouldn't play him on Sam Fisher like Neeld did last night.

Fisher killed him in the first quarter in dry conditions, it was only the fact it turned into a wet weather slog that Fisher didn't break the all time record for marks and disposals.

If Jack Watts was on your list what would you do with him?

Back