May 27, 2006
šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆšŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆšŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆšŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆšŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
I'm aware of and love the Miami Dolphins
... our dear friend Marlowe will play game 300 this weekend! šŸ„³

MARLOWE.png

Our dear friend Marlowe, best known for ordering four coffees, which came as skinny caps - debuted all the way back in Season 16 for the Gold City Royals. And what a game it was - 20 disposals, 3 behinds, and a HEAP of new friends. :love:

Marlowe was a mainstay at the Royals for many seasons, through which time they accumulated six All-Sweet FA selections, the beez Trophy (Season 18), and a premiership as part of one of the greatest posting sides Sweet has seen (Season 30). Marlowe played 269 games at the Royals in total and, at least from an outside perspective, played a huge part in developing the whimsical posting culture still seen today.

At the end of Season 33 - or perhaps it was the start of Season 34 - Marlowe kindly agreed to play for the Mount Buller Demons. Speaking personally, this was big; I had wanted to play alongside Marlowe for a long time. And for the club, it was big, too - posters like Marlowe don't change clubs every day of the WEEK (sorry for being so crass).

Marlowe has now played 30 games for the Demons. Although activity has been patchy recently, we've absolutely loved having Marlowe amongst us. You read Marlowe's posts and you think, "yep - that's why Marlowe is a beez winner". Or I do, at least. :cautiousv1:

IF SELECTED for Mount Buller game 31 this weekend, Marlowe will notch up 300 total games. I think we - the Sweet community - should use this thread to celebrate Marlowe's accomplishments, achievements, and contributions to the league.

Go on, then - celebrate Marlowe! šŸ¤©

(Thank you to Hate for the Sweet FA+ profile above. I suggest you check it out!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marlowe was a mainstay at the Royals for many seasons, through which time they accumulated six All-Sweet FA selections, the beez Trophy (Season 18), and a premiership as part of one of the greatest posting sides Sweet has seen (Season 30). Marlowe played 269 games at the Royals in total and, at least from an outside perspective, played a huge part in developing the whimsical posting culture still seen today.
It's true - you all owe your whimsy to me. And maybe Wise Guy Sam.

beez - I won your medal.

Wish me a happy 300 games.

IF SELECTED for Mount Buller game 31 this weekend, Marlowe will notch up 300 total games. I think we - the Sweet community - should use this thread to celebrate Marlowe's accomplishments, achievements, and contributions to the league.
Please celebrate me more. I need the attention.

It's true - you all owe your whimsy to me. And maybe Wise Guy Sam.

beez - I won your medal.

Wish me a happy 300 games.
Yes, kiddo.

I let you win my medal.

Congrats

I love you.

Full House Reaction GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Media IF SELECTED...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back