Cancelled
10k Posts
Jul 15, 2007
East Horsham
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
Jack Watts gets a guernsey this week so everyone better tune in for the lulz. Should be a good week of discussion next week. :thumbsu:

God... if you exist, you'll make him fail and fail so hard the hilarity of the Bay will be too much to comprehend. Knowing that though he'll have such an average run of the mill game that there will be no hilarity, and I will be secure in my atheism.

Bay 13 response:

Jack watts plays well:
ghost-town.jpg

Jack Watts plays Poorly:
nuclear-explosion.jpg

God... if you exist, you'll make him fail and fail so hard the hilarity of the Bay will be too much to comprehend. Knowing that though he'll have such an average run of the mill game that there will be no hilarity, and I will be secure in my atheism.

Watching Jack Watts >>>> Watching St.Kilda, does that make you better? :)

Watching St Kilda > Watching Failade. Oh wait! Not at all! I never laughed so hard watching a team go 1-6 with that 1 being against Richmond! Keep up the good work!

lulz, you're laughing at a team that's won twice as many premierships than St.Faila and they've been in the league for only 19 years compared to 113 years?

You're one funny man. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You had a state to choose from at the start, we had a shitty zone to choose from.

Also, you didn't refute the point about being 1-6? You admit it's hilarious?

I dont find it hillarious, since I like the Crows. As for St.Faila? Jack Watts >>>> St.Kilda. :) :thumbsu:

kepler would monster this bloke

kepler grows more hair on his face during the quarter time break than this kid has on his whole body

Remove this Banner Ad

IN: Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back