Injuries & Suspensions - Reports & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here's me thinking all I had to do was pick my captain!!

Tossing up between trading Shaw to Johncock/Hurn/Enright. Unsure who i will go to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were talking about an investigation into L Montagna's betting activities on the radio this morning. Just in case anyone is thinking of trading him in.

Bloody hell - here we again. :roll eyes:
Not substantiated as yet though...

And an article about it here:

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/bet-account-query-for-montagna-20110718-1hlno.html

ST KILDA player Leigh Montagna has been questioned by the AFL over a family betting account linked to him, The Age believes.
It is believed that the Saints player has been asked about at least one payment he made to his brother's betting account, which raised questions about whether Montagna was using the account to place bets.
The Age does not suggest Leigh Montagna has placed bets on football. Players are permitted to have accounts to bet on other sports. Also, Montagna may have simply repaid money owed to his brother's account.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/bet-account-query-for-montagna-20110718-1hlno.html

I seriously hope that Ablett, Fisher, Montagna, Fyfe, Goldstein, McEvoy, Goodes, Marc Murphy, Selwood and Griffen all get rubbed out for 8 weeks for placing bets on games they were involved in. SC miracle of miracles, and I wouldn't even have to wish injury upon anyone!

I seriously hope that Ablett, Fisher, Montagna, Fyfe, Goldstein, McEvoy, Goodes, Marc Murphy, Selwood and Griffen all get rubbed out for 8 weeks for placing bets on games they were involved in. SC miracle of miracles, and I wouldn't even have to wish injury upon anyone!

How did you manage to put together a team with none of those guys?

Missed Ablett's boat because my midfield was complete by the time he was scoring well, and the others I just chose different options in each field. I had Selwood up until he was suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back