Injuries & Suspensions - Reports & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put him on the field but have an emergency handy I guess. :(

Yeah, I have good cover (Mzunga or I Smith) but I want him out if he's not playing as the guy I'm playing has him. Need this win to secure top 4 in a cash league. Plus him being out in finals is just dramas :eek:

Yeah, I have good cover (Mzunga or I Smith) but I want him out if he's not playing as the guy I'm playing has him. Need this win to secure top 4 in a cash league. Plus him being out in finals is just dramas :eek:

If I recall corectly, Geelong did something quite similar with Selwood earlier in the year - suggested he was a good chance of playing the following week (vs Fremantle in Perth), perhaps even to the point of naming him in the Thursday night team before cutting him on the Friday or later?

I would be staggered if Bartel played this weekend - he is an important cog, it was a heavy knock, and he has some concussion history. I would move him to the bench and use the emergency tag to cover a different risk.

If you have both Pav and Bartel in your team I think you need to be careful with how you manage these two this week.

Barlow out, and Mzungu allegedly missing.

THE emotional AFL comeback for Fremantle midfielder Michael Barlow has stalled with the star midfielder set to miss Saturday night’s clash with Brisbane in Perth.

The Dockers horrific run of serious injury and lengthening crisis that threatens to dismantle their 2011 finals hopes suffered another setback with first-year utility Tendai Mzungu also ruled out.

http://www.********************.au/articles/2011/06/24/fremantle-blow-with-barlow-out/

what site is it?

i want to start Mzungu but dont have any cover in the fwd line so need to know whether to play Mzungu or I Smith up forward

is it legit that he's not playing? HS is saying its just Barlow out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back