Injury Report - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe the problem is that Louie is super dense.
So dense in fact that his gravitational force effects space and time around him so that 6 weeks actually takes 12 months to pass for those that are able to stay a safe distance from him.
To prove my theory look at Gibcus, nothing changed last year while he was near Louie, send him to Qatar, far enough away from his gravitational distortions and he started to make progress in his recovery.
if louie is there again next year im gonna do the melt to end all melts on here

Wouldn't it be good if Luke MeehanbobbyMcGhie regains his confidence and goes on to become the best High Performance Manager in history?
im convinced hes your nephew or someshite

Effectively season ending. Stress fractures are pretty much all like that. Smith's was the same last year.
Especially when there is a guy who doesn't know how to treat them. So when it was reported as 6-8 back in April, why was it not 12-14? Either club lied then or Meehan is incompetent... or could both be true?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we should just end the seasons of big sexy , tarranro and dusty ensure they play an extra year in their careers

could be the difference between winning a flag or not

Shai Bolton, concussion (1 week)

Tim Taranto, wrist (1-2 weeks)

Tom Lynch, hamstring (2-3 weeks)

Jacob Hopper, hamstring (3-4 weeks)
Here are the short term injuries (I've removed everyone beyond 6 weeks).

I am expecting Bolton and Taranto to return for Dusty's 300th Game. I'd even give Lynch and Hopper a small chance of joining them. That would make a significant difference to our chances moving into the rest of the season, especially with Lynch returning.

I'd love to see us win a few more games but I'm torn with risking them and winning meaningless games on the back of the effort of our older players. I'd rather win games with our young players bursting on the scene.

It'll be interesting how cautious the fitness team are, given our current injury record and win/loss tally.

Especially when there is a guy who doesn't know how to treat them. So when it was reported as 6-8 back in April, why was it not 12-14? Either club lied then or Meehan is incompetent... or could both be true?
POTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Report - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back