Injury Report - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Louie is super dense.
So dense in fact that his gravitational force effects space and time around him

Only @BF can you get football talk wrapped into Einsteins general theory of relativity šŸ˜‚

I was going with Great Grandma's Christmas Cake ... one of those mothers that's been wrapped in 6 inch of marzipan icing. Damn dense.

im convinced hes your nephew or someshite
Groupie and Louie have never been seen in the same room together...

Join the dots on that ...

Dot To Dot Explosion GIF by BoxMedia

Well WCE are tanking but lucky for us if we end up with 3rd or 4th pick we are still getting a good mid. Still believe we won't finish any higher than 15th

Depends what happens this week, if we were to lose it's hard to see us moving above 17th. We have a very tough draw before the North game in round 21 or whatever it is and could easily be stuck on 2 wins until then. If we win this week we could easily catch West Coast, but I doubt they lose out. Adelaide and St Kilda will still win a few more games each atleast.

Well WCE are tanking but lucky for us if we end up with 3rd or 4th pick we are still getting a good mid. Still believe we won't finish any higher than 15th
I had a vision ... it's 2014 all over again ... except this time we eliminate Geelong in the Elimination Final ... Collingwood in the First Semi ... and Carlton in the Prelim to set up a Grand Final against the Swans ... but then I woke up before I worked out whether we got pick #17 or #18

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And dees sent him back out there for a quarter šŸ˜¬

Interesting hypothetical, Moore used his knees when attempting the mark/spoil which is a part of the game the same that using a shoulder to bump someone might be categorised.

Outcome seems to be on which all judgements are made these days, how long will it be before someone takes mark of the year but in doing so imparts long lasting medical issues for another player who because of loss of earnings and potentially life changing injuries sue the AFL.

Will new rules be brought in as far as how a player takes a mark and their responsibility for all players at that moment in time?

How many rule changes, essentially changing of the fundamentals of a heavy contact sport that all players knowingly agree to participate in the first instance before the DNA of the sport is essentially made unrecognisable to the one we know and love to watch?

Interesting hypothetical, Moore used his knees when attempting the mark/spoil which is a part of the game the same that using a shoulder to bump someone might be categorised.

Outcome seems to be on which all judgements are made these days, how long will it be before someone takes mark of the year but in doing so imparts long lasting medical issues for another player who because of loss of earnings and potentially life changing injuries sue the AFL.

Will new rules be brought in as far as how a player takes a mark and their responsibility for all players at that moment in time?

How many rule changes, essentially changing of the fundamentals of a heavy contact sport that all players knowingly agree to participate in the first instance before the DNA of the sport is essentially made unrecognisable to the one we know and love to watch?

Only if / when a Collingwood player is the one whose career is ended or seriously injured.

Available

Dustin Martin, managed

Test

Tom Lynch, hamstring

Unavailable

Dion Prestia, calf (1-2 weeks)

Jacob Hopper, hamstring (1 week)

Marlion Pickett, calf (2-3 weeks)

Maurice Rioli, ankle (3-5 weeks)

Jack Ross, foot (6-8 weeks)

Dylan Grimes, back (TBA)

Liam Fawcett, back (TBA)