Injury Report - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

What happened to Grimes? Are they just pensioning him out behind an injury excuse? Weird stuff.
Animated GIF

Is jack ross having his foot replaced? still 6-8 weeks

Looks like Ross’s season is over and don’t think Marlion Pickett will get to 100 games now surely he gets delisted at the end of the season he has been putrid all year

After all our injury woes and especially Prestia, they send him into the Port game with a sore calf after a knock at training and he injures his calf and is out for another couple of games.
Sad bc he should've been saved for Dusty's 300th being a triple premiership player with him.

can we just put a line through prestia? always injured.

I have to agree. When fit he’s a walk up start, but it’ll mean loads of disruption in 2025 for players who need midfield development as Prestia comes in and out all season: Sonsie, McCauliffe, Dow, Ross etc….

I’d bank the $500k and retire Prestia end of 2024.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Good to see Louie doing Louie things with Jack Ross. Even Sarah Black taking the piss out of him now on the AFL website. We are a joke of an organisation.

Looks like Ross’s season is over and don’t think Marlion Pickett will get to 100 games now surely he gets delisted at the end of the season he has been putrid all year
Bizarrely enough Pickett's having a bang on average season. More clangers & frees against. I hope he chills bit while injured. I don't give a shite about F/Sons but he'll get another year.

FFS
Members and supporters deserve a little more of an explanation on poor Jack Ross - not just the bog standard foot - (6-8 weeks) rinse and repeat info...

And seriously we need to send Dion off to Eastern Europe or wherever the dude with the cow placenta or whatever it was is.
Just rack his cue this season FFS - no point of this 2 weeks off and then half a game in crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think Louie has been conducting some sort of Frankenstein experiment on jack Ross’s foot

I have to agree. When fit he’s a walk up start, but it’ll mean loads of disruption in 2025 for players who need midfield development as Prestia comes in and out all season: Sonsie, McCauliffe, Dow, Ross etc….

I’d bank the $500k and retire Prestia end of 2024.

hes on more than that. try 650. time for him to retire

FFS
Members and supporters deserve a little more of an explanation on poor Jack Ross - not just the bog standard foot - (6-8 weeks) rinse and repeat info...

And seriously we need to send Dion off to Eastern Europe or wherever the dude with the cow placenta or whatever it was is.
Just rack his cue this season FFS - no point of this 2 weeks off and then half a game in crap.

We didn’t play him off a 5 day break and now he’s out for 1-2 which will turn into 3-4. It’s either piss poor management of him or he’s cooked. Or maybe it’s a bit of both.

Bizarrely enough Pickett's having a bang on average season. More clangers & frees against. I hope he chills bit while injured. I don't give a shite about F/Sons but he'll get another year.
There's going to be enough list changes at year end that Pickett will get another year

There's going to be enough list changes at year end that Pickett will get another year

100%, he started late, has a family to suport. I expect him to stay playing as long as he can and take up a role around the club when he retires. Could see him as a VFL assistant at some point abs and maybe take over from Morris when he inevitably moves up.

Yeah, I meant if he re-signs will be around the $500k mark.

Just tie the bulk of his payments to match payments

If he plays he gets a decent contract but if he misses substantial games his pay reflects it same as a younger player

We didn’t play him off a 5 day break and now he’s out for 1-2 which will turn into 3-4. It’s either piss poor management of him or he’s cooked. Or maybe it’s a bit of both.
It’s both. Poor manage
Ent, but he’s cooked.

But just watch us do the same thing with Lynch as early as this week. We’ll rush him in for appearances and his season will be done soon after.

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Report - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back