Havent seen this started yet so I will get it started

In:
Huddo- we missed his grunt today
Everitt- anyone but Tiller

Out:
Street- no second efforts, and just filling in for Huddo
Tiller- because he is rubbish

In:
Huddo- had a rest and hoping he can comeback and play the footy we know he can.
Everitt- played well on Brennan last time and think he should get another go on him.
Eagleton - give Eagleton a rest. At his best he will be a very valuable finals contributor, allows another young midfielder to have a go and so far the young mids we're bringing in have done well (Harbrow and Ward good today).

Out:
Street- top VFL ruckman and should stay there
Tiller - surely today must go out of the selectors minds
O'Keefe/Stack - giving the young kid a run can't hurt

In:
Huddo- had a rest and hoping he can comeback and play the footy we know he can.
Everitt- played well on Brennan last time and think he should get another go on him.
Eagleton - give Eagleton a rest. At his best he will be a very valuable finals contributor, allows another young midfielder to have a go and so far the young mids we're bringing in have done well (Harbrow and Ward good today).

Out:
Street- top VFL ruckman and should stay there
Tiller - surely today must go out of the selectors minds
O'Keefe/Stack - giving the young kid a run can't hurt

Street out and Huddo in is the only change for me.

Everitt, Okeefe and Especially Stack had bad or average games. Would not deserve a call up.

Out - Ray
In - a cardboard cutout

Surely it'd be more effective then this dud? so he can run with the ball? whoop-de-do.. he gets caught too much, and turns it over.

Out - Street
In - Hudson

sorry, Peter, but you're a good VFL ruckman. Enough said.

Out - Tiller
In - Everitt

both playing awful, but Everitt is a little less bad!!

In Tom Willams great uncle

Out Tiller

I cant think of a player I get frustrated more getting a game since Mark Cullen and Paul Dooley

In Cloke

Out Street

Oh thats right Cloke not on our list, but lets face it he is better then anything going around at Willi at the moment on our list

Out: Ward, Street, Tiller
In: Hudson, Everitt (one of Higgins, Williams, West but most likely Hill)

Nothing against Ward but i just think we should stop messing with form and try and get as close to our best 22 on the field before the finals. They need to gel and they need a win for confidence.

Absolutely kidding yourself if you would rather have Hill ahead of Ward. Twice Ward put his body on the line today when he could have easily pulled out and twice was polaxed. The boy has guts and is hard at it, exactly what we need come finals time. Hill on the other hand is exactly the opposite and their has been numerous times he has pulled out.

Ward>>>>>>>Hill

Out: Ward, Street, Tiller
In: Hudson, Everitt (one of Higgins, Williams, West but most likely Hill)

Nothing against Ward but i just think we should stop messing with form and try and get as close to our best 22 on the field before the finals. They need to gel and they need a win for confidence.
I would rather have ward in having a crack than some soft serve like GIA or EAGLTON .The way the kid attacks the ball is the way you win finals not hanging out for the easy ones. The whole side should look at him and Harbrow and take notes.

Out - Ray
In - a cardboard cutout

Surely it'd be more effective then this dud? so he can run with the ball? whoop-de-do.. he gets caught too much, and turns it over.

Personally, I've been quite impressed with Ray. His not at his finest, but he's been giving alot more than some others. I think we need his ambition in the side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From today's effort, neither is Tiller:D

In: Hudson, Hill or Everitt???
Out: Street, Tiller

Ha ha was waiting for that one.

Did you see the Willi game?

Everitt is struggling. Worse than Tiller. Hill had no idea and played badly. Both players need to get there Mojo back. Everitt (second year blues) I feel will need another pre-season to get his. Hill started so well but that was when teams payed him no respect.

Absolutely kidding yourself if you would rather have Hill ahead of Ward. Twice Ward put his body on the line today when he could have easily pulled out and twice was polaxed. The boy has guts and is hard at it, exactly what we need come finals time. Hill on the other hand is exactly the opposite and their has been numerous times he has pulled out.

Ward>>>>>>>Hill

I agree with you 100%.

Ward did some things today that Hill could only dream about. Ward's toughness at the ball for an 18 year old is bloody fantastic. His skills are also good and he hits targets with his foot on almost all occasions.

I just cant wait until he finishes school and becomes a regular for us, because he is something.

And everyone has hit the nail on the head for the Outs this week, Streets and Tiller are clearly not in our best 22.

I agree with you 100%.

Ward did some things today that Hill could only dream about. Ward's toughness at the ball for an 18 year old is bloody fantastic. His skills are also good and he hits targets with his foot on almost all occasions.

I just cant wait until he finishes school and becomes a regular for us, because he is something.

And everyone has hit the nail on the head for the Outs this week, Streets and Tiller are clearly not in our best 22.

Both are good and will play for us for a long time.

In: Hudson
Out: Street

There are no other options at the moment. Hill didn't show enough and Everitt needs some more time at Willi as well although they might bring him back in for Tiller this week. They will both be very good players for the Dogs in the future but just not right now.

Williams will eventually come back in for Tiller if he doesn't get hit by a car or something unlucky like that, which will really sure up the backline. Callan will be much better for the run (people forget he was out of footy for a while) and hopefully Westy will be back soon for perhaps Ray.

any word on higgins, been back coupla weeks now.
street out- not good enough
tiller out- not ready
in- hudson, higgins even if not 100% match fit
skipper down back could be a chance

any word on higgins, been back coupla weeks now.
street out- not good enough
tiller out- not ready
in- hudson, higgins even if not 100% match fit
skipper down back could be a chance

• Higgins didn't play (I think) after pulling up a little sore with his ankle the previous week and is expected back this week.
  • Agree
  • Agree but nobody knocking the door down to the seniors just yet. Maybe Hill at a pinch.
  • Hudson back but too quick for Higgins to return. O'Keefe probably a better chance
  • Skipper a possibility but probably needs another game or so with Willi.

• Higgins didn't play (I think) after pulling up a little sore with his ankle the previous week and is expected back this week.
  • Agree
  • Agree but nobody knocking the door down to the seniors just yet. Maybe Hill at a pinch.
  • Hudson back but too quick for Higgins to return. O'Keefe probably a better chance
  • Skipper a possibility but probably needs another game or so with Willi.

Yeah Higgins ankle...

Hill didn't show a lot for Willi that would warrant him coming straight back in

Skipper needs miles in the legs, looked heavy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ins & Outs v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back