Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Like your hero.

I don't have political hereos. I'd happily take Biden over Trump, like any normal person.

I also dont need believe made up stories to make myself feel better about supporting a sex offender.

But lets face it, supporting a sex offender is probably one of your better traits.

I don't have political hereos. I'd happily take Biden over Trump, like any normal person.

I also dont need believe made up stories to make myself feel better about supporting a sex offender.

But lets face it, supporting a sex offender is probably one of your better traits.

American politics is so ****ed right now. Imagine that you support one of the most indicted criminals in American history for president and you are so deluded you have to make up all this fake BS to muddy his opponent as to appear as bad if not worse.

20 years ago, Trump would have been laughed out of the republican party
today: not only tolerated but his political allies regurgitate the all the lies, muddy the waters and even have participated in some of his crimes.

Its truly astonishing the level of stupidity right now.

Trump’s New Jersey rally is 80,000+
Biden’s recent rally was around 100 Mostly protestors! :cool:
You know that’s bull, don’t you.
Anyway, listen to his rambling…what an immature vindictive infantile pos he is, no wonder they were walking away. Same old boring s**t. No substance whatsoever, like his brain matter.😀

You know that’s bull, don’t you.
Anyway, listen to his rambling…what an immature vindictive infantile pos he is, no wonder they were walking away. Same old boring s**t. No substance whatsoever, like his brain matter.😀

There is footage of Trumps rallies half filling a high school gymnasium this year. Its all smoke and mirrors. What he says never matches the reality. All he will say when confronted is its fake news. He can't get any supporters to his New York Court cases. His family doesn't go. When he isn't in court he is at Maralago hosting exclusive republican dinners where he spends the time complaining about how he can't campaign and whining about the court case.

Why go to a rally anyway. All you hear is him complaining about Biden, talking about how intelligent he is because he passes cognitive tests used for Alzheimer's patience, or talking up his friends like Putin.

There is footage of Trumps rallies half filling a high school gymnasium this year. Its all smoke and mirrors. What he says never matches the reality. All he will say when confronted is its fake news. He can't get any supporters to his New York Court cases. His family doesn't go. When he isn't in court he is at Maralago hosting exclusive republican dinners where he spends the time complaining about how he can't campaign and whining about the court case.

Why go to a rally anyway. All you hear is him complaining about Biden, talking about how intelligent he is because he passes cognitive tests used for Alzheimer's patience, or talking up his friends like Putin.
And EB is taken in every time🤣

And EB is taken in every time🤣

MAGA fans genuinely think everyone is just out to get Trump and they have been brainwashed into the cult to believe every bit of negative news is simply fake. It really is quit sad. I dont think ive ever been witness to such a sad group of individuals, so deluded and desperate to get a criminal into office.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It has nothing to do with any kind of syndrome.

It's about recognizing a dumb as **** idiot buffoon criminal bigot racist rapist is not the sort of 'human' the world needs in any leadership form let alone as president of the most powerful country in the world. It's that simple.

Why can't you see what he is? How have you been so sucked in by his self promotion and PR machine? Do you really believe the utter bullshit he peddles?

It beggars belief anyone can't see through this con man.

It has nothing to do with any kind of syndrome.

It's about recognizing a dumb as **** idiot buffoon criminal bigot racist rapist is not the sort of 'human' the world needs in any leadership form let alone as president of the most powerful country in the world. It's that simple.

Why can't you see what he is? How have you been so sucked in by his self promotion and PR machine? Do you really believe the utter bullshit he peddles?

It beggars belief anyone can't see through this con man.
Thats very easy.

He sees what you see as a negative, as a positive.

Their voices have be validated, they don't need to hide it anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back