Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

I admire what he has done in his football career but don't think much of him as a person....just my opinion.
Dont mind me asking but why do you think that about him :oops:

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

I admire what he has done in his football career but don't think much of him as a person....just my opinion.
Loved Robbo's commitment on field but thought he made a real dick of himself when he finished up and bad mouthed Fages...really stupid self-entitled behaviour, especially given that we had literally just been knocked out of a Prelim final. I don't know anything about the inside dynamics of the team but I reckon some of his video stuff around team mates would have really grated as well. Anyway, I think he brought a lot of positives to the Club in his time with us but am disappointed the way he burnt some bridges on the way out.

Dom Fay predicts Ashcroft to win the Norm Smith in latest Roar Deal. Rayner also discussed and intraclubs.
Listening to it this morning - if Dom and Mike read BF - well done lads, really enjoying everything about it and seems to go longer, which is always good - but keep up the great work; never get tired of the Roar Deal

Nah Dom was holding back... Ashcroft also wins the Brownlow and Rising Star.
I find Dom fairly balanced. I've got Ashcroft pencilled in for the Coleman too.

I follow Mitch and his wife Emma on Instagram.

Emma posts a few snippets of their son playing AFL

I really really really hope they don't change the father son rule.

Kid is so far ahead of the other kids. It's like they aren't on the field and he can do what he wants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kid is so far ahead of the other kids. It's like they aren't on the field and he can do what he wants.
Thought he played rugby league.

If it was left to Mitch he would choose Carlton, IMO.

Mitch's wife Emma is the lady in green and gold. Awesome.

She's back playing after having their third baby, whom is less than a year old. And she's good.

Their kids have awesome sporting genetics. Should they choose to use them and play afl there are three delicious father child nominations to get excited about.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-17-08-15-41-46_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-17-08-15-41-46_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 79
First story is about unnamed Brisbane player who (allegedly) burgled Adrian Fletcher in Brisbane AND Perth. This other article could also be of interest.

The LAMEstream media tells you Marcus Adams got concussion symptoms from playing football. Those who know, know that he got it when he tried to burgle Adrian a third time but luckily his kid was home and he set up some bobby traps with paint cans, toy marbles and some stairs. Stay tuned for mor Qlions insider leaks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back