Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't watch a lot of the footy shows but want them all this week..

Can a very kind person please let me know what that all is? Fox (kayo right?) Plus the free to air sites. Plus anything else worth watching.

Such a busy week coming up.

I funny watch a lot of the footy shows but want them all this week..

Can a very kind person please let me know what that all is? Fox (kayo right?) Plus the free to air sites. Plus anything else worth watching.

Such a busy week coming up.
Most footy shows have finished their run with the GF yesterday I think. Otherwise programs today had a lot of footy content
The Sunday Footy Show aired today for the last time which discussed the GF. Footy Furnace is also on tonight discussing the GF.
The news tonight/last night on various networks had a lot of footy content.
Offsiders [ABC] this morning was mostly dedicated to the GF

Last edited:
I’m so ready for a version of this for the grand final. Will there be a 360 episode for the grand final recap or is it all over for the year?

I hope there’s a documentary/video/movie made about the 8 year journey with Fagan as well one day. If it’s not the best footy story ever, it’s certainly my personal favourite.

I’m so ready for a version of this for the grand final. Will there be a 360 episode for the grand final recap or is it all over for the year?

I hope there’s a documentary/video/movie made about the 8 year journey with Fagan as well one day. If it’s not the best footy story ever, it’s certainly my personal favourite.

They always do one final episode on the Monday (tomorrow) night mate. Think they do a final Couch episode too and generally have one of the boys on there.

Most footy shows have finished their run with the GF yesterday I think. Otherwise programs today had a lot of footy content
The Sunday Footy Show aired today for the last time which discussed the GF. Footy Furnace is also on tonight discussing the GF.
The news tonight/last night on various networks had a lot of footy content.
Offsiders [ABC] this morning was mostly dedicated to the GF
Final episodes of 360 and Couch tomorrow and then that’s it plus Footy Furnace on now

I hope we also get a Lips from Lethal type GF replay of Fages mic’d. In addition, whilst I didn’t watch it and not sure if it was Fox who made it but they did a doco of Collingwood and of 6-8 players talking through the replay and the lead up and post GF stuff.

Fingers crossed we get all of the above.

I hope we also get a Lips from Lethal type GF replay of Fages mic’d. In addition, whilst I didn’t watch it and not sure if it was Fox who made it but they did a doco of Collingwood and of 6-8 players talking through the replay and the lead up and post GF stuff.

Fingers crossed we get all of the above.

I'm reasonably confident the lions coaching box would have been mic'd up.

Not sure we'll see a similar thing to what they just released for the 2023 grand final with both coaches being mic'd up. Someone told me that the Swans recording equipment was mysteriously malfunctioning/never turned on, lol.

Don't forget, 12 hours of TRAID RADIO a day starting tomorrow morning for 3 weeks. Bet everyone can't wait for that!
Watched Sunday Footy Show a short time ago at the hotel. Can you believe some of the dumb arses said ten Victorian clubs should make enquiries with Joe now that he’s finishing up at Brisbane. It took one person to say um, doesn’t he live in Byron and perhaps he might not move?

You can’t make up how out of touch some of these people are and yet they’re being paid and yet they are just so ignorant.

It was almost up there with saying Hugh should have been fined for being tackled by Dangerfield last week.

Don't forget, 12 hours of TRAID RADIO a day starting tomorrow morning for 3 weeks. Bet everyone can't wait for that!
my time GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched Sunday Footy Show a short time ago at the hotel. Can you believe some of the dumb arses said ten Victorian clubs should make enquiries with Joe now that he’s finishing up at Brisbane. It took one person to say um, doesn’t he live in Byron and perhaps he might not move?

You can’t make up how out of touch some of these people are and yet they’re being paid and yet they are just so ignorant.

It was almost up there with saying Hugh should have been fined for being tackled by Dangerfield last week.
What about where Matty Lloyd on the Sunday Footy Show had to give his highlight of grand final day and his reply was Katy Perry. What a F*****G Flog. Could not find one highlight of Brisbane that he could put in front of her.

What about where Matty Lloyd on the Sunday Footy Show had to give his highlight of grand final day and his reply was Katy Perry. What a F*****G Flog. Could not find one highlight of Brisbane that he could put in front of her.
At least with Kane, he does own his shit and accepts when he’s wrong.

Lloyd was pathetic on the SFS today. Couldn’t bring himself to say much positive about the Lions instead opting to talk about how poor Sydney was as if the Lions had no part in that.

He really has a complex and is a small man. Whilst his bad, I’d take King over Lloyd any day and that’s saying something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back