Game Day Intraclub match!!! Details in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread for the intraclub match, especially for those are viewing from home.

All from the Collingwood website here...
http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2016-02-16/intraclub-match-date-locked-in

Live-stream
Collingwood Media will be live-streaming the 2016 intra-club club through collingwoodfc.com.au. All interstate fans or those who cannot attend the game now have the option of watching from home with live commentary, scores and interviews with players and officials. The live-stream will begin at 7pm for a 7.15pm first bounce.

I am trying to make it. Is the food at Glasshouse any decent ( price and taste) or should I eat in the CBD on the way in?

Last edited:

This thread for the intraclub match, especially for those are viewing from home.
I am trying to make it. Is the food at Glasshouse any decent ( price and taste) or should I eat in the CBD on the way in?

Don't have the burger PicaBoo but if your a chip man the crinkle cut salt & vinegar are a must.

Hope we get the four points and no injuries..........oops sorry getting ahead of myself!

Go Pies!

Isnt the game being played on Thursday?
It is indeed. But I saw a lot of talk in the other threads so I thought to start a dedicated one. Will update it with info where to watch once I got a desktop at my disposal.

Go the Muesli, just avoid any corn kernels.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players I am looking forward to seeing:

Reid
Adams
Moore
Aish
Sidebottom

I'd actually be more interested to see how the fringe players go. Admittedly Aish could be argued to be in that group but I'm thinking more the guys who aren't cemented in or about 1st round calculations like Ramsay/Sinclair/Toovey. Likely at least 1 of them will make it into R1 22 so who is making the strongest case. Ditto Broomy/Aish/Fasolo. Then there are those that haven't been on the radar over summer like Oxley and Goodyear. How is Frost going? Will he be in contention for R1 or will we go with Brown and Reid in the KPD spots. Could he play 3rd tall and is he likely to keep Marsh out of that slot. In essence, that's why we play intra-club games and the NAB Cup, to consolidate our thinking on the R1 squad.

On the NAB cup preview it says Elliot and Treloar may be available for the second game on the NAB cup. So I doubt they will risk playing Treloar in the intra for a couple of quarters.

Treloar has been playing limited time in match simulations at training so don't see why they wouldn't give him some carefully managed time. Elliott isn't even in full training so highly unlikely.

Treloar has been playing limited time in match simulations at training so don't see why they wouldn't give him some carefully managed time. Elliott isn't even in full training so highly unlikely.
Yeah I guess so. But it's only an intra club, I don't think it's a big deal if he doesn't play. I'd rather have him play the NAB challenge games give him a couple extra weeks then he'll be ready to go.

On the NAB cup preview it says Elliot and Treloar may be available for the second game on the NAB cup. So I doubt they will risk playing Treloar in the intra for a couple of quarters.

That is the NAB Challange NOT The Intra-Club. Treloar been playing during Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Intraclub match!!! Details in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back