Is Kyle Evans the most dangerous forward in the competition??

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have to disagree M. Morson would have to be the most lethal forward in the GRFL.

Kicking 5.4 in less than a half of football is UNBELIVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially kicking them on a gun backman like myself

You cannot be serious?? Who started up this page honestly y would ya! He played 2nds for Swan Hill and was nothing special 4 C Lake in the mallee league!! I dare say that Nathan Henry and Shane Harvey would have something to say about this page!

Big Evo on fire on Satdy... snareing 5 majors, all sensational! Is the Scotty Lucas of the GRFL!

five goals n all of a sudden his the best forward in the league...hardly senational! when he kicks a 100 in the season or 22 in one game start up a thread...but five goals real isn't that special! blokes like henry and harvey do it week in week

Big nose gastev, lets o through some names.
Shane Harvey
Nathen Henry
Glen Smith
Spear Kelly
Adam Kearney
And for good measure Tony Doran

lets not blow the load to early big nose!:D

kyle evens is a great player and will kick multiple bags of goals this year, it's a pity he won't get any help from jason murphy!

Moulamein BRENTON CALDWELL 1, AARON JONES 1, MICHAEL MORSON 1, JASON MURPHY 1, MICHAEL O'NEILL 1, TRAVIS PRYOR 1

**THREAD OFFICIALLY CLOSE***:D

i would have to say he is a great forward played with him all through juniors...give in 2 or 3 years and he will be a weapon, remembering his only 20

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Evo on fire on Satdy... snareing 5 majors, all sensational! Is the Scotty Lucas of the GRFL!

Being in the mallee league myself and seeing him last year for the tiges i would have to say he is the biggest dud going! did not perform last year at all for the tiges and believe he cost them the final last year

Being in the mallee league myself and seeing him last year for the tiges i would have to say he is the biggest dud going! did not perform last year at all for the tiges and believe he cost them the final last year

Takes more then one player to lose a final. If his radar had been on over the weekend against nully fe would of had another 5. We will see at the end of the season.

Takes more then one player to lose a final. If his radar had been on over the weekend against nully fe would of had another 5. We will see at the end of the season.

When Moulamein experience the heartbreak of missing out on the finals and 'Big Evo' moves on to pillage another club of its money.

nah mate kyle is way up...:thumbsu:

Ah, nah wouldnt say so. But its ok roves, u thought wrong!! He hasnt even kicked a bag this year?!?! Unfit and aggressive, he's no way near the betta forwards in the comp! Patty Caldwell is kickin more sausage rolls than him, surely he's ya best forward then?

Ah, nah wouldnt say so. But its ok roves, u thought wrong!! He hasnt even kicked a bag this year?!?! Unfit and aggressive, he's no way near the betta forwards in the comp! Patty Caldwell is kickin more sausage rolls than him, surely he's ya best forward then?

Why can't anyone make comments on players good points rather than their bad. And i guarantee you that he is not aggressive on or off the footy field, get your facts right and give the kid a chance.

You looser.

Is Gastev the worst tipster for the GRFL? Kyle was OK as a junior but has only performed sporadically since then and when at CM and Mallee was only just performing.
Look at Henry, Harvey, Michael Kelly, Keiran Atkin and even Pat Caldwell.:)

Is Gastev the worst tipster for the GRFL? Kyle was OK as a junior but has only performed sporadically since then and when at CM and Mallee was only just performing.
Look at Henry, Harvey, Michael Kelly, Keiran Atkin and even Pat Caldwell.:)

mmmm, i agree! henry gets it for mine! harvey can be hot a cold, but mostly hot with that flaming red hair. Plus, his only there for one reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back