News Isaac Cumming to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely news will filter through in the next 24-48 hours as to which club he’s chosen. It would be crazy if port could fit perryman cumming and luko within their cap.
Can be done, but im not sure they will do it.

Cumming and Perryman reportedly want more midfield time, they arent likely to that at Port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port won't get both Perryman and Cumming.

Sounds like they are chasing Perryman harder, while Isaac is the fallback option.
thats my interpretation too and that cumming can't even see ports offer unless they know if houston is leaving, perryman is coming etc

sounds like its a purely financial decision and his manager is squeezing every last drop of juice out of adelaide clubs

Edmund also said that Perryman hasn’t formally told the Giants he wants to leave yet, Crows were never interested, Port have been the most aggressive here and the likely destination if he leaves.

I listened to Sam Edmund on his SEN segment this morning, went into a bit more detail than his Tweet and talked about the close relationship with Tex and us being into him for longer. He’s expecting it’ll be the Crows that he chooses.
Weve been into Luko for a lot longer too..... hopefully thats a decent sign

I wonder what Cumming's relationship was like with Nicks when Nicks was at the GWS? That might play a big part in his decision

Weve been into Luko for a lot longer too..... hopefully thats a decent sign
I do genuinely think this helps with trades. Scott Thompson mentioned the Crows put a lot of work into getting him to the Crows in 04, with Port only coming very late due to Carr heading back to WA. He spoke to Port still, but said he was way too far down the line with the Crows.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Isaac Cumming to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back