News Isaac Cumming to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Why does that have anything to do with his relationship with him? Coaches are still involved with guys not playing in the senior side.
Realistically he would’ve been closer to the development coaches, surely?

Even if he did like Nicks, he was at the club for one year, five years ago. I doubt the connection is anything significant

I reckon Cumming and Sholl will compliment each other very well on the wings. Sholl has a very high fitness base and is far better at hitting the scoreboard and helping out deep in D50, while Cumming has a bit more speed and penetration/accuracy in his kick between the arcs.
cant see sholl getting a game next year if ANB Cum Luko all in

Because the right thing to do is wait until Port have finished up. He ain’t coming to us.
he might choose port but its not cos they still in the finals

its because port might want him might not..... and his agent is wanting an auction

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mail is that we have been confident since early in the year that we have had him locked away.

We also have the strongest offer on the table.

Port has 7 year deal for Perryman which limits what they can do for Cumming

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think this is fair.. 1 for them.. and 1 for us. There's no way they can sign almost 2 million for 2 players this off season

Edmund also said that Perryman hasn’t formally told the Giants he wants to leave yet, Crows were never interested, Port have been the most aggressive here and the likely destination if he leaves.
Perryman isn’t worth that type of money and contract imo

My mail is that we have been confident since early in the year that we have had him locked away.

We also have the strongest offer on the table.

Port has 7 year deal for Perryman which limits what they can do for Cumming

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

A potential Houston trade changes everything, freeing up significant $$$ as well as improving their draft hand.

They dont need a better draft hand for Isaac, he's a free swing.

These kind of things are done well in advance, he'll be a Crow.
You're probably right but a better offer can always trump a first offer, so not until the fart lady sings
(sorry not allowed to say fat)

Remove this Banner Ad

News Isaac Cumming to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back