News Isaac Cumming to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

The world is full of all types, would be boring otherwise.
Sanders is a strange cat but amuses me, he is a know it all and that seems to rile the Bigfooty mob up a bit.
A lot of you focus on the “he’s being mean to me” without taking in what he says. (Granted, in a belligerent way)
He is one of the handful here I would be happy to share a beer with.
Ah but there are only a few that have a win against him😜

Sanders is a strange cat but amuses me, he is a know it all and that seems to rile the Bigfooty mob up a bit.
A lot of you focus on the “he’s being mean to me” without taking in what he says. (Granted, in a belligerent way)
he is clearly on the spectrum

Thought he was part of the mob...

I'm in The Pond, i.e., the Froggy club. ;)
humans frogs GIF

Even that were true. Why the fluck would that matter?
Don’t you complain when Sanders says mean things about you?

You’re fun in your own little way as well if that makes you feel better.
To be clear, I wasnt the one who complained about sanders. so dont blame me but he was a dickhead to people ALWAYS. Not every now and then, ALWAYS

im only on here each year post our season finishing through to the draft. thats the only part of the year that it interests me being here. rest of the year I focus on our games and the abuse you cop 6 over weeks is enough. still there are some very knowledgeable people.

Its a bit like being on Gilligans Island this board; youve got the skipper, gilligan, professor, mr howell, ginger and so on. Actually its more like Lord of the Flies....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

News Isaac Cumming to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back