Unrestricted Free Agent Isaac Cumming

Remove this Banner Ad

I know his brothers Wife……he’s off to port. Lock it in eddie
That’s good enough for me, welcome to Port Isaac.

True Crime Text GIF

The crows are going to have to make sure to blow Ports deal away here. The optics of losing this deal are not going to be good.
Not that easy. Clubs still have to maintain the necessary cap space looking forward. Optics might not be good but the bigger picture is more important. I think Cumming may have already chosen Port btw.

The crows are going to have to make sure to blow Ports deal away here. The optics of losing this deal are not going to be good.
100%. Unfortunately, "blowing Port's deal away" isn't in our typical MO. Our approach to landing trade targets has often been described as 'transactional' rather than 'making them feel wanted'. Often means we've missed out.

Just pulling a comment on our board

Sam Edmund 50/50 on Cumming to Port or Crows (said this today)
Chris Dittmar has been told by his contacts at the club that Port are not confident of landing him (said this yesterday)

Update: Listened to Tex on MMM this morning, interesting to hear he and a few Crows players had a beer with Ditts before the Brownlow on Monday night, maybe Tex was his source for that comment yesterday? Tex did get asked about it this morning and it was more the tone of his answer that sounded a lot like someone very confident Cumming will be heading to the Crows, worth a listen (initially gave a sarcastic answer to stir up Ditts and then finished with “hopefully he heads to our footy club and we will see how that plays out within a few days”).

Rowie mentioned that Tex had dinner with Cumming and his fiancee over the weekend while he was in town for the medicals. Cumming also didn’t meet with Ken due to their prelim commitments.

You haven’t chatted to enough of our supporters! If we don’t get him we are a terrible, if we offered more than Port we are a terrible club paying so much for an injured player. That’s crows life

Just pulling a comment on our board

Sam Edmund 50/50 on Cumming to Port or Crows (said this today)
Chris Dittmar has been told by his contacts at the club that Port are not confident of landing him (said this yesterday)

Update: Listened to Tex on MMM this morning, interesting to hear he and a few Crows players had a beer with Ditts before the Brownlow on Monday night, maybe Tex was his source for that comment yesterday? Tex did get asked about it this morning and it was more the tone of his answer that sounded a lot like someone very confident Cumming will be heading to the Crows, worth a listen (initially gave a sarcastic answer to stir up Ditts and then finished with “hopefully he heads to our footy club and we will see how that plays out within a few days”).

Rowie mentioned that Tex had dinner with Cumming and his fiancee over the weekend while he was in town for the medicals. Cumming also didn’t meet with Ken due to their prelim commitments.

Phew. I thought it was 50/50 but knowing he spoke to Tex I'm confident he will be at port.
Speaking isn't texs strong point

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Unrestricted Free Agent Isaac Cumming

Remove this Banner Ad

Back