Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Another article which uses October 7th to justify whatever Israel wants to do, while nothing at all is justified by what Israel has done before and after.

It's like there's one day in all of history for which there can be ramifications, but every day for 70 years before, and 9 months after doesn't count.

The first key takeaway is the height of stupidity:

"The U.N. seemingly has done everything possible to protect Hamas from the consequences of its barbaric acts."

I wouldn't have thought anyone with a straight face could be saying "well, Hamas really got away with October 7th, didn't they". Only in the most genocidal of mind-frames could you think that argument has legs.

I can't wait for the end of Israel. Will it be within 1 or 2 decades?

It will last as long as their financial hold on congress lasts.

If that ends, you'd think Israel would want to have at least 10 years behind it of having not done any ethnic cleansing.

They've not gone a week without ethnic cleansing in the last 30 years, so it seems unlikely.

Israel could turn it around and the US could turn it around. Otherwise, it's just a matter of time. If they do occupy all of Palestine and ethnically cleanse it (or if they don't), they'll never be safe. All of their neighbours will want the new-crusaders out.

Saudi Arabia's theocracy might be their partner for now, but who knows what will happen when their oil money starts drying up. If the Saudis have to turn on Israel, the US will have to choose sides. The Christian Crusaders were only turfed out when the surrounding Arab nations were consolidated. If the Arab and Persian nations decide to team up, Israel is toast, and the world won't stand up for them because they've completely lost any moral standing.

The Margaret Thatcher Center for Freedom? Quoting John Spencer in multiple places?

I love how the biggest outrage is always reserved for drawing a parallel or equating Israel and Hamas on anything. You can just hear the shrill 'how dare you!' in this article.

Israel and Hamas are both on the UNs list of parties that “commit grave violations affecting children in situations of armed conflict.” What a vile insult/blood libel/antismitism!

Does anyone else wonder about these supposed greatest ever moral army unprecendented tactics to prevent civilian casualties?

“Roof knocking” on targets with non-explosive bombs so that civilians have time to flee before an attack. Anyone who is affiliated with Hamas just stays put?

Leaflet drops warning of air strikes? Again - Hamas members can't read?

Kind of leads me to believe these airstrikes aren't about attacking Hamas at all - just aimed at making all of Gaza a wasteland, unsuitable to life. Add in the destruction of hospitals, universities, libraries, parliament buildings, mosques, museums, churches, water infrastructure, bakeries, fecking graveyards - and it's looking like a clear case of ethnic cleansing to me.

I think the reason these tactics aren't usually used in a war, is that this isn't actually a war. War is between states. This is the annihilation of a people. This is Barbarossa revisited.

Latest estimate there are another 20,000 children missing, dead under rubble? Israel's heroic efforts to avoid civilian casualties are not worth a pinch of shit.

Another article which uses October 7th to justify whatever Israel wants to do, while nothing at all is justified by what Israel has done before and after.

It's like there's one day in all of history for which there can be ramifications, but every day for 70 years before, and 9 months after doesn't count.

The first key takeaway is the height of stupidity:

"The U.N. seemingly has done everything possible to protect Hamas from the consequences of its barbaric acts."

I wouldn't have thought anyone with a straight face could be saying "well, Hamas really got away with October 7th, didn't they". Only in the most genocidal of mind-frames could you think that argument has legs.

Well they have haven’t they ? Hamas are hiding under the bodies of the children of Palestine. The leaders are having a great time in some other country.
Hamas are very happy with people like you . It’s going great for Hamas . Keep cheering them on .

Well they have haven’t they ? Hamas are hiding under the bodies of the children of Palestine. The leaders are having a great time in some other country.
Hamas are very happy with people like you . It’s going great for Hamas . Keep cheering them on .

Pathetic response from you as per usual. IDF are killing children. Always have, always will.

The Margaret Thatcher Center for Freedom? Quoting John Spencer in multiple places?

I love how the biggest outrage is always reserved for drawing a parallel or equating Israel and Hamas on anything. You can just hear the shrill 'how dare you!' in this article.

Israel and Hamas are both on the UNs list of parties that “commit grave violations affecting children in situations of armed conflict.” What a vile insult/blood libel/antismitism!

Does anyone else wonder about these supposed greatest ever moral army unprecendented tactics to prevent civilian casualties?

“Roof knocking” on targets with non-explosive bombs so that civilians have time to flee before an attack. Anyone who is affiliated with Hamas just stays put?

Leaflet drops warning of air strikes? Again - Hamas members can't read?

Kind of leads me to believe these airstrikes aren't about attacking Hamas at all - just aimed at making all of Gaza a wasteland, unsuitable to life. Add in the destruction of hospitals, universities, libraries, parliament buildings, mosques, museums, churches, water infrastructure, bakeries, fecking graveyards - and it's looking like a clear case of ethnic cleansing to me.

I think the reason these tactics aren't usually used in a war, is that this isn't actually a war. War is between states. This is the annihilation of a people. This is Barbarossa revisited.

Latest estimate there are another 20,000 children missing, dead under rubble? Israel's heroic efforts to avoid civilian casualties are not worth a pinch of shit.

This is why Hamas …even though it’s cost 37000 lives to keep 120 hostages … don’t surrender.
They have fans.
Evil Israel… it’s music to their ears.

This is why Hamas …even though it’s cost 37000 lives to keep 120 hostages … don’t surrender.
They have fans.
That's why Israel will continue to ethnically cleanse. Because it doesn't matter what they do, people like you will always defend them.

Hamas and Israel are both behaving appallingly. Nearly every pro-Palestine person says this. No Zionist ever says it. They see Palestinian citizens as second-class and unworthy of living in the "holy" land.

They have fans.

Must be nice to be able to ignore reality on principle.

Israel have made it clear Hamas surrendering would be suicide. Why would they ever surrender?

Israel have no qualms about sniping or drone striking innocent civilians or aid workers on the street, with torturing people they suspect of being Hamas sympathisers with metal rods inserted into their anus, keeping them handcuffed and chained until they need amputatations.

Imagine what they would do to Hamas laying down their arms? Why would Hamas ever surrender?

They have fans.
Israel are responsible for every child and innocent civilian they have murdered. No amount of bluster from you or the other apologists for ethnic cleansing and quite probably genocide will alter that.

At least we're getting a glimpse in real life of how seemingly sane people can support genocides. Goes to show that you never think it'll be "normal" people, but it is just that.

Normal people being led down a specific path to eventually believe that killing a bunch of innocent women and children is justified in some way. Religion and religion-like nationalism have a lot to answer for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grow up. Or start a Hamas cheer squad thread .
See, this sums up the arguments seen in this thread. Most of us don't think that the 2 million people in Gaza are Hamas.

You do.

You are fine with the killing of tens of thousands of kids and women because you say they are all Hamas. Kill a 3 month old with a 2000LB bomb? No problem, one less Hamas terrorist.

At least we're getting a glimpse in real life of how seemingly sane people can support genocides. Goes to show that you never think it'll be "normal" people, but it is just that.

Normal people being led down a specific path to eventually believe that killing a bunch of innocent women and children is justified in some way. Religion and religion-like nationalism have a lot to answer for.

I'd say the same about hamas supporters justifying the rape and murder of people, justify storing ammunitions as close to civilians as possible etc, but those supporters have never been sane

They have fans.

Again since you seemed to miss it:

That's what you're supporting. Don't trick yourself in to thinking you're a good person with a conscience here BT. You're not.

I'd say the same about hamas supporters justifying the rape and murder of people, justify storing ammunitions as close to civilians as possible etc, but those supporters have never been sane
Show me one person justifying the Hamas murder of people.

I can show you dozens of clips of Israeli and US politicians doing it, Australian Jewish and Zionist groups and posters on this board.

There's two Genocidal groups in the Palestinian conflict, Hamas and Israel, but only one support network for Genocide in Australia (including on this board), and that's the supporters of Israel.

Is anyone here a teacher? The level of crazy that is influencing the department is out of hand. Teachers are being silenced and made to feel under threat for stating things that are not supporting any political movement or outcome being classified as political and "hurting students".

It's quite telling that simply saying 'genocide is bad' - is interpreted as an anti-semitic quote.

Speaks volumes, but anyway people understandably want to keep their jobs.

When kids ask you who you support in terms of politics - never give them that ammunition because it often ends up with their parents.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back