Game Day It’s Joey’s 200th game! His old team is up here too, celebrating 20 years since their last finals win. Down the road from Kangaroo Point GOAT Maccas!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, what a fitting time to celebrate a milestone. Against the team he told to GAGF back in 2020. He’s almost played the same number of games for the Lions in 4 years as he did for the bumbers in 8!

Big Joe D to kick a Big Bag - nothing surer.

Zackah to meltdivvy the thread by half time.
He does love a day out against his old club!

That’s okay I’ll party in the divvy van like we all did after Mac Andrew’s heroics!

Joey <3s us and hates the bears. #shocked2besittinghere

“The Essendon Football Club means a lot to me. To see their growth in the last 12 months has been really exciting.

“Hep (Dyson Heppell) finishing up - just a tremendous career - he’s done so much for that football club and sacrificed so much of his career for that place, and Zach Merrett has done the same.

“Hopefully, when I’m retired I can look back and see the Bombers going really well

I GOT A QUEEN REAC!!! suck shit Elmer_Hauser

Jazny whats your count now?
958d2d55-e76d-40f4-999c-d4dc7e3340b6_text.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“The Essendon Football Club means a lot to me. To see their growth in the last 12 months has been really exciting.

“Hep (Dyson Heppell) finishing up - just a tremendous career - he’s done so much for that football club and sacrificed so much of his career for that place, and Zach Merrett has done the same.

“Hopefully, when I’m retired I can look back and see the Bombers going really well
I have given this very careful consideration. Everyone makes mistakes Josef. Yes the Bears was a big one but you are man enough to admit it.

animal-hug-monkey-come-here-2r4uwthq0ai0er44.gif

I have given this very careful consideration. Everyone makes mistakes Josef. Yes the Bears was a big one but you are man enough to admit it.

animal-hug-monkey-come-here-2r4uwthq0ai0er44.gif
I don't think this was a mistake - I mean he has largely stayed injury free and has more finals wins than the whole Essendank team :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day It’s Joey’s 200th game! His old team is up here too, celebrating 20 years since their last finals win. Down the road from Kangaroo Point GOAT Maccas!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back