It's BAU at Carlton again: blokes on the piss...

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 8, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
412727-tlsnewslandscape.jpg

Wonder if the altercation was with another 'good bloke' outside Chapel St KFC over a family feast. He's a big boy...

If the midget's midget Bolton thinks he's going to change the culture at Carlton, he better think again:

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-12-10/smith-forced-to-apologise-to-blues-after-drunken-incident

I think Carlton risks sinking into oblivion even further next season, if this sort of behaviour is any indication of what's going down at Visy Park.

Bolton said the club was "united in going forward". Going forward to the pub more like it...
Where was Chris Judd to guide him*

*handcuff him to a rail and feed him piss.

If the midget's midget Bolton thinks he's going to change the culture at Carlton, he better think again:

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-12-10/smith-forced-to-apologise-to-blues-after-drunken-incident

I think Carlton risks sinking into oblivion even further next season, if this sort of behaviour is any indication of what's going down at Visy Park.

Bolton said the club was "united in going forward". Going forward to the pub more like it...
db goose mate, we're building a good team culture.

The Sydney Gooses are on the way down the ladder due to their mercenaries mate.

We're laughing at your relocated club already mate.

How many years until they wave hi to Carlton on the way down.

I'm tipping 4 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oompa Loompa doom-pa-dee-do
I have a perfect puzzle for you
Oompa Loompa doom-pa-dee-dee
If you are wise, you'll listen to me

What do you get when you guzzle down booze
Drinking because you know you will lose
What are you at getting terribly drunk?
Snip! Off the list you smart arse lil' punk

Oompa Loompa doom-pa-dee-da
If you are tanking, you will go far
You will live without a win too
Like the Oompa Loompa doom-pa-dee-do!

image.jpg

No worries mate, the culture you're building looks awesome, mate. Beers and hams all round mate!

I think the issue is, the media is always reporting that these blokes are from broken homes and always had a hard upbringing, seems to be the required spin for all these stories involving the young aboriginal boys...Unlike good bloke hodgy and his fans saying we have all done it (drink and drive so we should pull our heads in) but yeah this is something I am sure we have all done - maybe not lose the fight - so thats embarrassing enough lol.

But no, poor thread ruined with unnecessary anger swearing - that shows carlton piss you off - and that makes me smile. He will cop his punishment in the media.

I think the issue is, the media is always reporting that these blokes are from broken homes and always had a hard upbringing, seems to be the required spin for all these stories involving the young aboriginal boys...Unlike good bloke hodgy and his fans saying we have all done it (drink and drive so we should pull our heads in) but yeah this is something I am sure we have all done - maybe not lose the fight - so thats embarrassing enough lol.

But no, poor thread ruined with unnecessary anger swearing - that shows carlton piss you off - and that makes me smile. He will cop his punishment in the media.
Media didn't say anything about broken homes from what I could see.

Story is more interesting from a club perspective. Seems that the bad old days of Robbo and Jeffy and Fev etc are not quite behind you just yet, no matter what the midget says.

Lost the fight? Maybe he copped a chopstick in the face?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's BAU at Carlton again: blokes on the piss...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back